Free Dining Promos with vacation club rentals

Bekah477

Earning My Ears
I don't have any idea if I am posting this in the right place but...

Are the free dinning promotions offered to vacation club owners, and if so, can folks (me!) who buy the points through a site like David's take advantage of free dining?

For the first time eve, we will be traveling to Disney during one of the rumored free dining promotions.

Thanks in advance for any clarification!

I've not been to WDW in several years, but in the past free dining was NOT offered to DVC renters or owners. You could however, purchase the dining plan thru your DVC owner in the past. I hope this helps until someone more knowledgeable comes along.

Are the free dinning promotions offered to vacation club owners, and if so, can folks (me!) who buy the points through a site like David's take advantage of free dining?

For the first time eve, we will be traveling to Disney during one of the rumored free dining promotions.

In order to get free dining, you need to book directly with Disney and pay rack (non discounted) rates for the hotel and tickets.

Free Dining always has a catch. Have to stay at specific resorts, at specific times, and book directly through Disney. Never been available to DVC Members that I am aware of.

And the tickets you must buy - for every person staying in the room (same ticket for everyone) - has in the past been 2 day hopper minimum.

You still need to buy the minimum 2 day park hopper even if you have an annual pass.

We did and used the park hoppers as credit to renew our passes.

I saved enough with my DVC rental I didnt mind paying for the DDP as we find for our family it really does save money.. NOw I am paying for another vacation for my grown kids and they are at AOA in a Cars suite so Im praying for FD to help with that booking

How do you purchase the Disney Dining Plan if you're renting DVC points? Thank you.

The member you are renting the points off needs to book the dining plan. I have done it for someone else in the past, they provided credit card No. and exp date. I then book through member services with the renters credit card No.

I do not take paypal for dining plan as I would lose out with paypal fees.

Last edited:
The member you are renting the points off needs to book the dining plan. I have done it for someone else in the past, they provided credit card No. and exp date. I then book through member services

I do not take paypal for dining plan as I would lose out with paypal fees.

Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!