Free Dining November 2016

LovingDisney2012

All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!
Do you think November 12 will be included in free dining (if/when) it is announced, or do you think a later Jersey Week will cause issues?

What is Jersey week?

I have my eye on arriving November 7th and I am hoping to take advantage of free dining. Looking at the last 2 years of free dining offerings on mousesavers It looks like the first week of November is blacked out for free dining.

What is Jersey week?

I have my eye on arriving November 7th and I am hoping to take advantage of free dining. Looking at the last 2 years of free dining offerings on mousesavers It looks like the first week of November is blacked out for free dining.
Jersey week is going to be when you are there ..LoL..

It's called that because all the NJ schools have off the Thursday & Friday after Election Day Tuesday.... Some fortunate to have off the whole week, but the ones that only have the 2.5 days off (or this year 3, thanks to a presidential election) will sometimes pull there kids out of school.

Us being one of those naughty parents..LoL But I have to say my twins are very good students though. 1 gets str8 A.s & the other A's and B's.

Most of the NE' is down there during this time, and it also usually coincides with the end of F & W festival too.:sad::cat::cat:

This will be our 4 th visit during F&W & Jersey week. This & the last 1 with DVC, but the other 2, I was able to get FD...What I did was move my vacation up a day to score the FD.....As long as you check in on the LAST DAY of the FD offer, you'll be able to get it for your whole trip..

Do you think November 12 will be included in free dining (if/when) it is announced, or do you think a later Jersey Week will cause issues?

See previous post......Not sure when it will be but usually ends right before Jersey week starts... Most Definitely not on the 12th I'm guessin.

Jersey week is going to be when you are there ..LoL..

It's called that because all the NJ schools have off the Thursday & Friday after Election Day Tuesday.... Some fortunate to have off the whole week, but the ones that only have the 2.5 days off (or this year 3, thanks to a presidential election) will sometimes pull there kids out of school.

Us being one of those naughty parents..LoL But I have to say my twins are very good students though. 1 gets str8 A.s & the other A's and B's.

Most of the NE' is down there during this time, and it also usually coincides with the end of F & W festival too.:sad::cat::cat:

This will be our 4 th visit during F&W & Jersey week. This & the last 1 with DVC, but the other 2, I was able to get FD...What I did was move my vacation up a day to score the FD.....As long as you check in on the LAST DAY of the FD offer, you'll be able to get it for your whole trip..
....don't listen to this nonsense....he has NO IDEA what he is talking about.....:rolleyes1 popcorn::

See previous post......Not sure when it will be but usually ends right before Jersey week starts... Most Definitely not on the 12th I'm guessin.
Mid November (historically) DOES have free dining. Usually the first week of November (Jersey Week) and the week of Thanksgiving are blacked out, but the rest of November should have it. We are shooting for the week of November 12.

Mid November (historically) DOES have free dining. Usually the first week of November (Jersey Week) and the week of Thanksgiving are blacked out, but the rest of November should have it. We are shooting for the week of November 12.
True but Jersey week is a little later than usual, so I'm guessing that will push the normal dates back as well....Here's a lilpixiedust: to hope that it comes out earlier...

....don't listen to this nonsense....he has NO IDEA what he is talking about.....:rolleyes1 popcorn::
Pffft....Spoken like a true "LiL" sister...:stir::offtopic:.....If it doesn't involve AKL/V, Kimmar will not be able to help...:teeth:

Pffft....Spoken like a true "LiL" sister...:stir::offtopic:.....If it doesn't involve AKL/V, Kimmar will not be able to help...:teeth:
angry-tongue-sticking-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

Same! I already have my trip booked in hopes for Free Dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter