Free Dining is out!

Early this morning I could get the website and now I can't.

There's something going on right now, but try a little later.

Yeah, it seems that the system is crashing. I keep getting either Stitch ate the page or Goofy telling me that the offer isn't available.

The only problem with this is you have to add park hopper or park hopper option to this. It still may be cheaper to get the discount room rate and then just add dining to your plan. Calculate it both ways before booking to see which way will save you money. It is still cheaper for me to keep what I have and pay for dining myself then to add the park hopper option. Do your math first!!

I've been up for the past two nights checking...I refreshed the page but the offer never came up, now the system is done and the phones are busy!

I have my stuff - and when I go to check out it takes t he dining plan off and then wont let me check out! grrr
Keeps kicking me back to a standard plan!

FD bounceback last day to check in was Dec 22nd, but FD is the 23rd. Trying to change it so I don't have to pay parking... UGH...

The only problem with this is you have to add park hopper or park hopper option to this. It still may be cheaper to get the discount room rate and then just add dining to your plan. Calculate it both ways before booking to see which way will save you money. It is still cheaper for me to keep what I have and pay for dining myself then to add the park hopper option. Do your math first!!
Park Hopper was included when I booked mine.

Hooper difference is 65-75 per ticket extra depending on the number of days. Depends on the resort and what you try to do. With little kids, FD is typically not worth it - maybe with value, a wash with mods, and not worth it with deluxe. If family is all juniors (ie adults), then maybe a deal at value, but a deal at mod or higher. Recently, room discounts have been as low as 10%/20%/30%.

QSDP Prices for children is about $21.75 per night, while adults is $48.19.
DDP Prices for children is $25.80 per night, while adults is $75.49.

Offer #1 – FREE Dining Package:
The free dining promotion has limited availability and will end when rooms allocated for this promotion sell out. The promotion is available for the following dates and with the following restrictions.

• You must book travel by July 7, 2018
  • For arrivals most nights in the following date ranges: August 20, 2018 through September 29, 2018, November 24 – 27, 2018, December 7 – 23, 2018
  • Requires a four-night minimum stay
  • Guests must book a package including park tickets with park hopper option
  • Guests at Deluxe resorts will receive the standard Disney Dining Plan for free
  • Guests at Moderate and Value resorts will receive the Quick Service Meal Plan for free
  • Guests at Moderate and Value resorts may upgrade to the standard Disney Dining Plan for an additional fee
  • Excluded resorts include: Campsites, 3 Bedroom Villas, Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation
  • Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu where available
  • Additional charges if more than two adults per room
  • Gratuities are not included
  • Advance reservation required
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited
Offer #2: Enchanted Escape Package:
You can enjoy a package that includes a stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort and Magic Your Way base tickets.

• You must book travel by September 7, 2018
  • For travel August 12 through October 4, 2018 (Sunday-Thursday nights discounted)
  • Requires a three-night minimum stay
  • This is a package offer including park tickets
Offer #3 – Enchanted Escape Room Only Offer:
It’s the perfect time to stay in the middle of the magic! You can save up to 25%* on rooms at select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels. With this offer, you can enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities – including early access to Disney FastPass+ planning, Extra Magic Hours, complimentary Resort transportation and entertaining amenities.

• You must book travel by September 7, 2018
  • For travel most nights August 2 through October 7, 2018
  • Requires a three-night minimum stay
  • Excluded resorts include, 3 Bedroom Villas, Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation, Polynesian Bungalows, Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Plugged in a few random dates for ****s/giggles and the value rooms are just wiped out, unsurprisingly. I wasn't planning on going this year but if I were this would definitely be majorly disheartening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter