Free dining 2020 only a bounceback?

wvasweetness

Mouseketeer
I keep seeing people mention - on here and on Disney Junkies FB page - free dining 2020. But I can't see it on the website. I have seen threads about free dining 2020 bounceback offers.

I keep seeing people mention - on here and on Disney Junkies FB page - free dining 2020. But I can't see it on the website. I have seen threads about free dining 2020 bounceback offers.

It’s not on the website. It’s just on a brochure you find in your hotel room because you need to be currently staying on property All the info. you need to book it is on the first page of this thread.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ith-latest-bounceback-for-2020-dates.3680214/

Yes, so far it's just a bounceback....generally it's released to general public sometime in 2020.

2019 free dining was offered very early in January and was only available to book for a short time. Look for it beginning of 2020. (Previous years it wasn't announced until April.)

I see that free dining when offered is not allowed for people staying at the campground campsites. Is it allowed for people staying at the cabins?

I see that free dining when offered is not allowed for people staying at the campground campsites. Is it allowed for people staying at the cabins?

We've stayed in the cabins 3 times, and free dining for all of them :)

So, if I book the Free Dining bounceback for three people, can I later call and add a fourth person?

So, if I book the Free Dining bounceback for three people, can I later call and add a fourth person?

Yes, I originally booked our bounceback FD for me and my DH, last minute I added my 2 adult children without a problem

Has anyone been successful in booking Riverside for December?

I am actually flying to WDW to book this bounceback next weekend. CRAZY - but I have SW Luvfunds(?) to use up and a 2-day pass to use, so WHY NOT??? Haven't been to the Food and Wine in years and my DH and I have NEVER gone anywhere alone without our kids in 18 years (both now in college) so we are going for it! We weren't planning on going until next Xmas as a family - this discount will save a ton of money!

I posted this as a stand alone thread, but will ask here too--sorry for the double posting! My new understanding is that you can't modify a BB offer? If you need to take days off the beginning or end, NOT add days, you need to basically make a new booking and see if the offer is available? Am I understanding this correctly?

I just booked free dining BB for Sept 2020 and she didnt tell me this so it will be interesting to know. It wont matter to me as my dates wont change but I didnt get the impression during my call that I couldn't make changes.

I posted this as a stand alone thread, but will ask here too--sorry for the double posting! My new understanding is that you can't modify a BB offer? If you need to take days off the beginning or end, NOT add days, you need to basically make a new booking and see if the offer is available? Am I understanding this correctly?
You can modify your Bounceback. Like any other promo, the new dates and resort have to be available, as if you were booking it as a new reservation. If it's available, they can add or drop days. If it's not available, they may offer you other resorts or room categories that are available. You may want to take a look at the Bounceback FAQ in my signature. It has all of the answers to these questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter