Free Clothes for Sick Child

DrPhysics

Earning My Ears
We had something very nice happen on our trip Feb 24-Mar 3, and I wonder if anybody else has had this happen. Our 6 yr old developed a migraine when at Tony's restaurant, and began vomiting at the table. Thankfully, we had a plastic bag and saw it coming just in time the first time... But after cleaning up in the bathroom, he got sick again on himself, the chair, and the floor.

The hostess called in a cleanup crew that got there and disinfected everything very quickly and thoroughly, but our little guy had some throw up on his shorts. My mom was with us and walked across Main Street to see if one of the large stores had any shorts to buy. She was directed to some by a CM, and when she got up to the register she told the cashier what happened (because my mom talks to everybody). Before she could pay, the cashier took out some scissors, clipped off the tag on the shorts, and handed them to my mom, saying "these are on Mickey." They wrote down my son's name to verify that he did in fact have a ticket and was in the park that day, but we were amazed at their gift to a sick little boy. Disney gets a lot of criticism for being greedy, but this was an act of generosity that really impressed us.

DD and I were shopping at Disney Springs one afternoon and had an ADR for Chef Mickey's at 5pm. I completely lost track of time and noticed there was no way we could make it. I asked one of the employees at the store if she could help me contact the restaurant and get a later time. She got on the phone and made some calls, since MDE was not working for me. While I waited, DD (9 at the time) kept coming and showing me the cute things she saw and then carefully put them back where she found them. Another CS asked me what her favorite character was and I told her it was Elsa. When my daughter came up with a baby Elsa doll, the gal asked to see it and cut the tag off and just gave it to her. I was amazed! Nothing bad had happened to us. We were just having so much fun shopping, we lost track of time. It was very nice and made my daughter feel so special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts