Free 20oz Coca-Cola per-family per-night when staying at a Deluxe Villa!

Your post title made me laugh!

The promo is definitely not free dining, but it actually is a decent discount for 3 or more in a value room. People often tout the benefits of a 30% room only discount, but typically, that means only 15-20% off a value room, which may not even equal one full QS meal per ROOM, much less per person. It's no great shakes, but in summer when discounts are sparse to begin with, it's still a little something! I doubt it would make me book a trip I hadn't even planned on, but it would be a nice savings on an already-planned trip. I'd definitely do a free QS dinner, eat my TS meals at cheaper lunch times, and save a few bucks in the process.

So is this the end of free dinning?! Looks like a time that may have traditionally been full free dinning but now you only get one meal free and a QS at that. No moderates or deluxe food either.

Summer never had free dining before. Now they at least have this. A family of four "adults" would get four QS meals a day. Since you can substitute any snack item for those pre-packaged desserts or drinks and share meals, I can see stretching these a bit. Nowhere near full free dining, but definitely better value than the typical 15% or 20% you get off a value resort.

Value resort is what $130 a nite? 15% is $19.50 discount, 20% is $26. 4 QS meals at $15 each is saving $60 a nite.

Summer never had free dining before. Now they at least have this. A family of four "adults" would get four QS meals a day. Since you can substitute any snack item for those pre-packaged desserts or drinks and share meals, I can see stretching these a bit. Nowhere near full free dining, but definitely better value than the typical 15% or 20% you get off a value resort.

Value resort is what $130 a nite? 15% is $19.50 discount, 20% is $26. 4 QS meals at $15 each is saving $60 a nite.
Agreed! Those who find it funny must not have done the math. It's actually not a bad deal at all. I already have free dining for June, but if I didn't, I'd be all over this deal. Lol

I only saw the May-June date and thought that was a pretty standard Free Dinning time. Now I see your point that it is across the whole summer.

I guess it depends on how you are traveling. I only have myself and the fiance so this deal would be 30 a night off for us which isn't much. That also assumes we are spending 15 each time we go to a QS which isn't usually the case since I typically get a kids meal at QS. I would imagine that it would be a decent savings for my sister and brother in law since they have 3 kids, 2 of which are Disney adults, but at the same time they only stay at the AoA suites if they are doing value but typically stay at the Swan/Dolphin or a moderate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter