Frasier Reboot?

I guess I'll be the first person to say NOOOOOOOO

I've watched a few episodes and I can't stand that show. I think its Kelsey Grammar. He just comes off so smarmy, even in real life.

I will NOT be watching.

I can't really stand Frasier, or Kelsey, in anything. But, the supporting cast he had MORE than made up for his annoying-ness. They were SO good as a team.

Did anyone happen to see the series "Boss" on Starz several years ago? I thought that was one of Kelsey's finest acting performances, shame that series only lasted 2 seasons.

You're probably thinking of Daphne. They never showed the character Maris. Only spoke about her. Like Vera, Norm's wife on Cheers... lol
Well, not exactly. Thrre was that Thanksgiving dinner at the Petersons Carla's where they showed most of Vera. This https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0539876/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc only credits an actress for the voice, but somebody playing Vera walked into the dining room with a faceful of pie.

Oh, whoever asked about Maris - did you possibly mean Lilith?

Last edited:
I'm usually not a fan of reboots and remakes. But the thought of this has me intrigued. I liked it better than Cheers. It was a very smart, funny show.

Roz has been on The Resident recently, so she's still acting. I'd love to see her in the remake as well.

Jane Leeves (Daphne, not Roz) is currently on The Resident

LOVED this show - I still fall asleep to it on Netflix many nights. :D

Wouldn't it be hilarious if, after all of these years, they finally cast an actress to actually play Maris for a Frasier reboot? :jester:

I guess I'll be the first person to say NOOOOOOOO

I've watched a few episodes and I can't stand that show. I think its Kelsey Grammar. He just comes off so smarmy, even in real life.

I will NOT be watching.
I wouldn’t watch either. I liked it fine at the time but some things are just better left as fond memories. I watched a single episode of The Connors and was shocked, yes literally shocked at the vapid storyline and how stupid the dialogue was. It’s actually hard to believe that talented a cast was even willing to do it. I can’t help but wonder if Frasier 2.0 wouldn’t suffer the same fate.

Last edited:
Frasier is such a classic. Nothing like this has been on tv for a long time. The show was so witty and sarcastic. I loved it and still love watching it now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts