FQ Relocation question

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
Does anyone here who has ever had to be at the mercy of the relocation group know what they do if they can't reach you? We have an answering machine. Will they leave a message so we can call back? We also have cellular phones. Do you think we should place a call to CRO and have them add our cell phone number to our reservations? My family is so nervous that we will miss their call because no one is home half the time. Also how late do they keep making these calls? I want to make sure the phone is clear. Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this.

If they can't get a hold of you, they will leave a special direct phone number. When this happened to some of my clients the last time around, there was a direct extension.

Good luck. :)

Thanks so much for your reply Misti. I keep checking here to see if anyone has gotten a call yet before we go out so this is good to know. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter