FP+ timing question - Jungle Cruise

Lovemy3babes

DIS Veteran
We have an ADR to eat at Liberty Tree at 5pm. It's brand new for us. I'd like to make a FP+ reservation for Jungle Cruise and would like it right after we eat dinner. What time would you shoot for? Is 6pm too early? 6:30? Not sure about timing for this one. Thanks for any help!

I would think 6 pm would be fine, since you have until 7:15pm to tap into the Mickey head. But if you don't think over 2 hours is enough time to eat and get to the ride, go for 6:15, 6:30, etc

I would think 6 pm would be fine, since you have until 7:15pm to tap into the Mickey head. But if you don't think over 2 hours is enough time to eat and get to the ride, go for 6:15, 6:30, etc

Got it! I didn't realize there was a bit of a grace period. Thank you!

Got it! I didn't realize there was a bit of a grace period. Thank you!
No problem! It is up to the discretion of the CM, but your FP window is usually 5 minutes before and 15 minutes after your FP slot (1:20 in total)...

I would save the jungle cruise for later. It's so much more fun after dark.

Ok, dumb question. What "time" would be after dark would you say? We are going in May so my FP+ window is right around the corner. I have never ridden after dark!

Ok, dumb question. What "time" would be after dark would you say? We are going in May so my FP+ window is right around the corner. I have never ridden after dark!
You can Google what time the sun will set for your specific date. I'd plan for at least 30 minutes or so after that.

I wouldn't use one of my initial 3 fast passes for it, though. It's not difficult to get fastpasses for it late in the day. I'll normally get it for like a 10th or 11th fastpass.

You can Google what time the sun will set for your specific date. I'd plan for at least 30 minutes or so after that.

I wouldn't use one of my initial 3 fast passes for it, though. It's not difficult to get fastpasses for it late in the day. I'll normally get it for like a 10th or 11th fastpass.

Thanks! :)

I would probably pick 6:15 - so this actually gives you until 7:15, so even if dinner takes a little longer than expected you won't feel like you have to rush. And then you will have time to make other FP that evening.

I would probably pick 6:15 - so this actually gives you until 7:15, so even if dinner takes a little longer than expected you won't feel like you have to rush. And then you will have time to make other FP that evening.

Good idea! :) Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter