FP+ question with new dated tickets... app picture included

HuskerFaninIL

DIS Veteran
64661259-1140-4B5E-B298-B9E8695F31B8.jpeg

I bought the new date specific tickets through Disney, my FP day is next week, it keeps telling me to link tickets on the FP page. I have linked them, will that link message disappear when my date for FP (3/28) arrives?

I don’t want to miss good FP selections because I incorrectly linked my tickets, so I want to get it sorted out now.

View attachment 389311

I bought the new date specific tickets through Disney, my FP day is next week, it keeps telling me to link tickets on the FP page. I have linked them, will that link message disappear when my date for FP (3/28) arrives?

I don’t want to miss good FP selections because I incorrectly linked my tickets, so I want to get it sorted out now.
You are attempting to enter the FP area one week TOO EARLY.

Your booking window opens on the day in which you calculated its opening. You can’t “try” anything early with these new tickets. It’s not even worth it to check.

That just looks like you are supposed to tap on the “link ticket or package” tab. What happens if you do that?

I just went into my mde account. It looks like you tap on the link tickets then either scan the barcode on ticket or enter the number to link your tickets.

Unless there is another glitch (it is Disney IT after all), then that message will go away once your actual FP booking window opens. Right now there are no valid ticket media currently eligible to make FPs since it is too early for you to make them. In a week, there will be because the dates will match up.

Unless there is another glitch (it is Disney IT after all), then that message will go away once your actual FP booking window opens. Right now there are no valid ticket media currently eligible to make FPs since it is too early for you to make them. In a week, there will be because the dates will match up.

But that's not true. My FP date isn't until April 3rd and I can see my tickets and play around with the 30 day window. Is it because I have a friend in my plans who has an AP I can do this?

ETA: I just removed my friend with the AP. I can still see our tickets and play around with the 30 day window.

But I removed him. I closed the tab completely, opened another one, logged back in and I can still play around with the 30 day window.
You have to shutdown your account and reopen it.

If you have regular MYW tickets, not date-based, then you have a 30-day window. The OP of this thread has date-based restrictive tickets.

You have to shutdown your account and reopen it.

If you have regular MYW tickets, not date-based, then you have a 30-day window. The OP of this thread has date-based restrictive tickets.

Shutdown and reopen it? Do you mean log out, close out the tab, give it 5 or 10 minutes and open it back up?

And I have the FL resident date based tickets.

Shutdown and reopen it? Do you mean log out, close out the tab, give it 5 or 10 minutes and open it back up?

And I have the FL resident date based tickets.
Are they good for specific days or a few months to use a select number of days.

I'm just back from the parks...the app is error after glitch after more errors and glitches. It had me so mad. Anyways, one of the many glitches was just like this. I'd try to make a FP on the fly and it would tell me to link tickets. Well, we both had APs. :sad2: I'd have to close out and go back in, sometimes more than once and that often would get it working. Other times, I had to wait awhile then go back in. The app is a complete disaster.

They are good for specific days. My first date is June 2nd. I believe I have till June 8th to use them over 4 days.
Then you have a different glitch. You can check by closing out of your account completely and clear all cookies. Then reopen and see if your window that shouldn’t be there is there. You can’t do anything with it anyway.

Then you have a different glitch. You can check by closing out of your account completely and clear all cookies. Then reopen and see if your window that shouldn’t be there is there. You can’t do anything with it anyway.

Another glitch! :rotfl2::rotfl2: We shouldn't call it it MDE....we should call ilt MDGlitch! :lmao:Well I'm hoping I can get the glitch most everyone else has tomorrow on my 74th day.

And I cleared cache and cookies...I still got that 30 day window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter