FP Planned...wanted to celebrate

JerseyGirl

Mouseketeer
So, I had to come here because I am among Disney planners that will understand me. šŸ˜Š A lot of thought and preparation went into planning out FP plans and actually going online at 7 am 60 days prior. Itā€™s done! My family wasnā€™t very excited...they pretty much said,ā€ Oh thatā€™s great!ā€ and went along with their business...I wanted to share our plans, my thoughts etc. I am kind of disappointed. Oh well...I am sure someone here will understand.. šŸ˜Š

Well I will gladly share your excitement! It's always such a relief to have FP done and get what you were hoping for! Unfortunately, unless they do it themselves they may never realize how much work you did so they didn't have to stand in a 2 hour line for a popular ride. What rides are you most excited for?

Well I will gladly share your excitement! It's always such a relief to have FP done and get what you were hoping for! Unfortunately, unless they do it themselves they may never realize how much work you did so they didn't have to stand in a 2 hour line for a popular ride. What rides are you most excited for?

Oh, I am just so excited to be going back. Probably more than my teenage son, lol. Looking forward to FOP, Navi and Slinky because they are new since my last visit. Thanks! šŸ˜Š

Oh, I am just so excited to be going back. Probably more than my teenage son, lol. Looking forward to FOP, Navi and Slinky because they are new since my last visit. Thanks! šŸ˜Š
FOP is amazing. I appreciated it even more after I did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour where they talked about how Walt wanted to bring Fantasmic to theaters with all the 4D affects, but it was just too far ahead of his time. It really felt like it captures what he envisioned for technology. I love all the new stuff Disney has done lately, I hope you have a great time! Not that long ago I had 10 years between trips so I can totally understand the excitement. My family wasn't at nearly the same level either....

I totally understand!!! I try each trip to get them involved. My child used to help but now that heā€™s a teen I getā€ surprise meā€ which really means you do it Iā€™m busy. Anywhoo feel free to share your trip plan accomplishments. Iā€™ll give you the enthusiasm youā€™re looking for I love the details.

So, FP are set, I ordered our Magic Bands, tshirts were given at Christmas time, DD and I got ears last week from a local crafter,..now I wait. I know I can review maps but honestly I procrastinate with that since I have no sense of direction. Waiting....šŸ˜€

So, FP are set, I ordered our Magic Bands, tshirts were given at Christmas time, DD and I got ears last week from a local crafter,..now I wait. I know I can review maps but honestly I procrastinate with that since I have no sense of direction. Waiting....šŸ˜€
Figure out what youā€™re doing for autographs. We do picture matts and a friends brings fabric squares and then has a quilt made. So thereā€™s something while you wait but at 60 days out you could start planning your days. I make a binder and a poster board. Basically the binder is for me because Iā€™m super type a and the board is for everyone else if they choose to see whatā€™s on the agenda.

So, I had to come here because I am among Disney planners that will understand me. šŸ˜Š A lot of thought and preparation went into planning out FP plans and actually going online at 7 am 60 days prior. Itā€™s done! My family wasnā€™t very excited...they pretty much said,ā€ Oh thatā€™s great!ā€ and went along with their business...I wanted to share our plans, my thoughts etc. I am kind of disappointed. Oh well...I am sure someone here will understand.. šŸ˜Š
I'm a production planner by trade so I understand you! I did a lot of research and debate and I was online right at FP opening time at 60 days to get things booked. I got it all booked and was very excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter