FP+...Painless, seamless and simple. I stressed for nothing.

agavegirl1

DIS Veteran
DH was supposed to wake me when he left for work but forgot. My adventure was starting 38 minutes late! OMG I will never get the times I need for SDD or FOP!!!

Fast forward to me now, relaxing with my morning coffee, chastising myself for my obsessiveness.

Sure, I never expected to get FOP on arrival evening but Na’Vi at the perfect time will do for 60+0. I got the other two FOP time slots that would work with no problem...60+4 and 60+7. I had no problem with SDD at 60+5 and 60+6. I was able to tweak the times around my Savi’s, Droid Depot and Oga’s reservations. I wish ADRs were as accommodating.

I have FEA on day 2 at the exact time I need for my tight, all day Epcot plan.

Everything else was precisely timed and practically perfect in every way...well, except some show times at HS changed since my initial plan and I may never see BatB with our focus on new stuff. DH didn’t want to see it anyway. I have an empty FP slot if timing works out in practice.

October is my favorite time to go. Haven’t been there since FP+ was a brand new thing.

Unfortunately, for the next 60 days, I don’t have much to do.

WDW Commando .... signing off?.

So glad you're feeling relaxed! Just remember even if you don't get FP you can still go on attractions ;) This is my first trip using the FP system since it stopped being paper tickets, I typically go on a family cast member's comps where you can't use them and always have to wait in standby and I have never once missed anything I really wanted to do (sometimes twice!)

We did our FP+ on Saturday and happily got everything within 10 min of what we wanted with a little tweaking after making the initial ressies. I hope that bodes well for crowds in late Oct.

Last edited:

In both my trips (at busy and moderately busy times), I've found that because I did my research and placed the hard to get FPs near the end of the trip, I basically got what I wanted when I wanted, too. The few that weren't ideal I was able to modify. I'm glad you had a good experience, even starting late! I'm a little nervous about my next FP day, 2 weeks from tomorrow. This is a short trip (ends at 60+3) and AK has to be on our arrival day. I suspect I'm going to spend a lot of time modifying this trip!

Unfortunately, for the next 60 days, I don’t have much to do.

WDW Commando .... signing off?.

I got ours a couple of days ago and I’ve been tweaking them several times each day since. Have considered DAH at DAK on 10/26?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter