FP help please

eileenwarren

1mom2kids
I know it will depend on the day, holiday, hour and attraction but if you have a fp for example KS at 815 am (or any ride) how long could one expect to wait to ride if you were there right at 815? Not sure when to make dining reservations.

Anywhere from no wait at all to maybe 10/15 minutes at the most. Remember that you have an hour window to use your FP.

I know it will depend on the day, holiday, hour and attraction but if you have a fp for example KS at 815 am (or any ride) how long could one expect to wait to ride if you were there right at 815? Not sure when to make dining reservations.
The Attraction system tries to get FP riders on the ride within 10-15 minutes. You can scan in at 8:10a.

From the FP FAQ, Post #2:
- It is rare for any FP wait at any normally-operating attraction to exceed 15-20 minutes. This includes the most popular or lowest capacity attractions such as Avatar Flight of Passage or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. However, be aware that some attraction preshows (FOP, notably) can take 5 minutes or more, and for purposes of this thread FP wait is not figured into total attraction time (to include pre-show, boarding, and attraction time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts