FP+ & Hard Ticket

CourtneyKaro

Earning My Ears
We are surprising our kiddos with a USO/WDW over Christmas. Each portion will come as a surprise right before it happens. Part of the surprise is tickets to MVMCP on 12/18. We don’t check into WDW Property until 12/19. We have hard tickets for our party event, and I have FP+ booked between 4-6 that haven’t been taken away (yet) but if it comes to that I will likely drop my last day FP instead of these. My question is are my FP linked to my hard-ticket/can I scan them at FP locations? or will I have to reveal and give them their MBs prior to the party? Currently the plan if for them to wake up to an invite to the party with their tickets and come back from the party to a letter in our hotel room accompanying their MBs and revealing we are going to Disney for 8 nights.

As long as the magic bands and the hard ticket are linked to your MDE account, you should be able to scan either.
Your kids should have a lot of fun! Sounds like a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter