FP glitch on MDE, don’t panic like I did!

pixiedust2u

Mouseketeer
was typing out our daily park plans for April-May trip, glanced down at MDE for FastPass info and ALL my FPs were changed to ONE guest!!!! I think I nearly had a heart attack. Scrolls through and all my Fast Passes for all park dats were for 1 guest. I refreshed and same thing!!!

Panicked I called Disney, while waiting I refreshed and it went back to 4-6 guests per ride as I had reserved. But I stayed on the line to make sure it was correct. CM in IT support said it’s an issue they’ve had since yesterday and have a ticket out to correct.

Thankfully it’s an MDE app problem and site and MBs should still reflect correct number of guests. She said I’m not the only one whose called in a panic. Sorry if this has already been posted here or a typical problem that I just didn’t know about.

was typing out our daily park plans for April-May trip, glanced down at MDE for FastPass info and ALL my FPs were changed to ONE guest!!!! I think I nearly had a heart attack. Scrolls through and all my Fast Passes for all park dats were for 1 guest. I refreshed and same thing!!!

Panicked I called Disney, while waiting I refreshed and it went back to 4-6 guests per ride as I had reserved. But I stayed on the line to make sure it was correct. CM in IT support said it’s an issue they’ve had since yesterday and have a ticket out to correct.

Thankfully it’s an MDE app problem and site and MBs should still reflect correct number of guests. She said I’m not the only one whose called in a panic. Sorry if this has already been posted here or a typical problem that I just didn’t know about.

That's a glitch that's been around for awhile now. Very few of us panic about it anymore. :upsidedow

Funny she told me it’s been doing it “since yesterday”

I have so much anxiety about things accidentally getting deleted or changed! It’s terrible!

It's been like this for years. It will come and go and come and go.
I rarely even bother to look
I know what I booked and that's all I need to know.
They don't disappear, no matter what some CM says

It’s been doing that as long as the system has been in place. You’d think they’d have it fixed by now.

A few times I've opened the MDE app to see about switching fastpasses while in the parks and the app said I had none scheduled when I definitely did. The work around for any glitches with MDE seems to be just waiting a little while and looking again.

I had this happen a few weeks ago but I didn't panic. Instead I just reminded myself of the official mission statement of Disney IT: Our guests are our greatest asset...let's keep 'em guessing!:earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter