FP+ for AP family and new style 5 day tickets

Bound and Rebound

Mouseketeer
Hello

We are AP holders as are my parent-inlaws. We are having a family reunion of sorts at WDW in February with 10 of us and our FP+ window opens tomorrow.

My BIL and his family bought 5 day hoppers and are not planning on going to the park on check in day as they are coming in the evening; we are arriving check in day morning to maximize our park time.

My question is with the new ticket structure, can I make their FP+ tomorrow with ours? The valid date on their tickets is Feb 14, but they check in on Feb 13. My feeling is ticket date doesn't matter and we go off of 60 days before check-in; just don't want any surprises tomorrow when working on FP+.

Thanks

Hello

We are AP holders as are my parent-inlaws. We are having a family reunion of sorts at WDW in February with 10 of us and our FP+ window opens tomorrow.

My BIL and his family bought 5 day hoppers and are not planning on going to the park on check in day as they are coming in the evening; we are arriving check in day morning to maximize our park time.

My question is with the new ticket structure, can I make their FP+ tomorrow with ours? The valid date on their tickets is Feb 14, but they check in on Feb 13. My feeling is ticket date doesn't matter and we go off of 60 days before check-in; just don't want any surprises tomorrow when working on FP+.

Thanks

60 days before check-in is the date on which the FP bookings open for anyone listed
on the MDX account of the person who is booking FPs for the entire party (and has the WDW resort reservation.)
But (of course,) the actual FPs booked can only be on dates that the tickets are actually valid.

60 days before check-in is the date on which the FP bookings open for anyone listed
on the MDX account of the person who is booking FPs for the entire party (and has the WDW resort reservation.)
But (of course,) the actual FPs booked can only be on dates that the tickets are actually valid.

Do we have any idea what happens when people have to cancel a trip or change dates.

Do we have any idea what happens when people have to cancel a trip or change dates.
Yes. The person can go into their MDX account and Modify their own tickets. If going during a higher-priced period, the difference will be paid. No refunds if it’s a lower-priced period.

Tickets can also be converted to the “Flexible Option.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter