FP for 3 hour grace period of MNSSHP using the MNSSHP tix

That’s perfectly fine. You can book FPs as usually on party days with your regular ticket up until 6pm. Availability is a bit lower from 4-6 at 30 days out, at least in my experience.

Thank you! I wasn't sure reading about things getting cancelled on party days. I'm slated for Animal Kingdom the next day and would have hated for my FOP FP+ to disappear just because I had morning FP+ on my party day!

Thank you! I wasn't sure reading about things getting cancelled on party days. I'm slated for Animal Kingdom the next day and would have hated for my FOP FP+ to disappear just because I had morning FP+ on my party day!
They only disappear if you don’t have a ticket. If you are going to a park in the morning there is no problem at all. They won’t just cancel them either without sending an email that you hav booked more days than tickets.

They only disappear if you don’t have a ticket. If you are going to a park in the morning there is no problem at all. They won’t just cancel them either without sending an email that you hav booked more days than tickets.

Thank you!

I want to add to this discussion that I'm planning to book FP+ on my party day for MNSSHP but I won't be in the parks at all that day. It's a Thursday. My husband and I have annual passes, and my kids will be on a 7 day ticket that I plan to start on the Sat after the party. I've created different names/profiles in MDE for the MNSSHP tickets and will assign FP+ to those names. I also asked for the actual tickets to be mailed to me when I bought the MNSSHP tickets, so we will use those to enter the parks and to use our FP+s. This way there will be no conflict or issues with my other tickets. I've never done this before, but I'm hoping it works ok. Anyone see any issues with this based on current trends? If I don't get to book FP+ for the party I won't worry about it, since we probably won't need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter