FP for 3 hour grace period of MNSSHP using the MNSSHP tix

I have a package with a 2-day ticket and I got FP for 9/2 and 9/4. Then I have a MNSSHP ticket for 9/3 and I'm able to book 3 FP for 9/3 without affecting the other FPs

I’m going to do 2 from 4-6, per advice from the boards. But I’ll be watching for the email from Disney that several got last year about cancelling out your last days of FPs due to not enough ticket entitlements.

What times did you book for? Watch for an email that they will cancel your last days FPs. Several people had that happen last year.

I believe we may have found the reason why for this.
Seemed like there was a correlation between people that decided to contact Disney to change something about their reservation and then receiving the email.
Seems like if you make your FP+ and just keep all as it is then you're good to go.

Please do not make any FP if you are going to MNSSHP I did & all my FP for AK were cancelled for the next Day . yes Pandora A. I wa staying Conceige at BC - They said can’t do anything Pandora has its own way of doing things. so in tears ( I warned family .. I will be nice but Firm ) had to go to Service Desk at Ak . With kind words they added all my FP & gave me an extra . possible tears ( they were real ) Helped.

Please do not make any FP if you are going to MNSSHP I did & all my FP for AK were cancelled for the next Day . yes Pandora A. I wa staying Conceige at BC - They said can’t do anything Pandora has its own way of doing things. so in tears ( I warned family .. I will be nice but Firm ) had to go to Service Desk at Ak . With kind words they added all my FP & gave me an extra . possible tears ( they were real ) Helped.
When did you make the FPs for MNSSHP? 60 days in advance? Day before? Did they ever send an email telling you you did not have sufficient ticket media?

I made FP 60 Days ahead . I did get an e-mail . But honestly I kind of ignored it because I had 2 Day Tickets & 1 MNSSHP . So I was thinking everything was A- ok . This was our last day - that morning we looked - as we were getting ready to go to AK & all our FP Gone for our last day

What is Disney’s official stance on allowing Fastpasses for the 4-6pm timeframe that MVMCP guests overlap day pass guests? I’m truly trying to understand so hopefully this doesn’t come off rude. We are attending a party day but not staying for the party. We hoped to get bonus 4th, 5th so on FP that day, but now I’m worried that there won’t be many day of FP in the 4-6pm time because party guests will have booked them. I guess I’m wondering if allowing party guests to enter the park at 4pm was intended to just allow entry to the park rather than use FP since the party doesn’t officially begin until 7 and isn’t a FP event?

What is Disney’s official stance on allowing Fastpasses for the 4-6pm timeframe that MVMCP guests overlap day pass guests? I’m truly trying to understand so hopefully this doesn’t come off rude. We are attending a party day but not staying for the party. We hoped to get bonus 4th, 5th so on FP that day, but now I’m worried that there won’t be many day of FP in the 4-6pm time because party guests will have booked them. I guess I’m wondering if allowing party guests to enter the park at 4pm was intended to just allow entry to the park rather than use FP since the party doesn’t officially begin until 7 and isn’t a FP event?

Disney doesn't have an official stance on it other than the "no FP during special ticketed event." Technically, 4-6 isn't DURING, so that's why the system allows it, but then a back door goes in and tries to cancel them.

I would expect additional day of FP for the popular rides to be few and far between for the 4-6 p.m. hours.

I made FP 60 Days ahead . I did get an e-mail . But honestly I kind of ignored it because I had 2 Day Tickets & 1 MNSSHP . So I was thinking everything was A- ok . This was our last day - that morning we looked - as we were getting ready to go to AK & all our FP Gone for our last day
Good to know that you got an email.

The thing is Disney CM's are very inconsistent on an answer and the system is very inconsistent on who's FP will be ok and who's will be flagged.
My personal stance on it is that if it works for you then work it.
I'm sure there will still be FP for you to choose from as a day guest since not everyone that has a party ticket is going to utilize FP.

I’m lucky at least. My last day is the party so if they do cancel the fast passes I haven’t lost anything by trying.

We weren't there last year but always got fp's on our Christmas party ticket before that. Heard there were issues last year. Seriously thinking of adding a day's park ticket to our tickets so I don't have to worry about it. It'll only cost me $40 bucks I think for my family to add on the day and then I don't have to worry about the fp situation. I think it'll be well worth it.

What about FP+ in the MORNING of an MNSSHP party day when you have tickets?? My plan is to do breakfast at BOG and hit some FL things in the morning, meet up with a friend for lunch outside MK, then get ready and go back for the party at 4 (we both have APs as well, so we will use those if they aren't doing early admission for the party) - so I have FP+ for the morning of party day, but those end at 11:20am.

What about FP+ in the MORNING of an MNSSHP party day when you have tickets?? My plan is to do breakfast at BOG and hit some FL things in the morning, meet up with a friend for lunch outside MK, then get ready and go back for the party at 4 (we both have APs as well, so we will use those if they aren't doing early admission for the party) - so I have FP+ for the morning of party day, but those end at 11:20am.
That’s perfectly fine. You can book FPs as usually on party days with your regular ticket up until 6pm. Availability is a bit lower from 4-6 at 30 days out, at least in my experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter