FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Park Hopping Tips; Refresh; Additional Tier 1 Booking; Anytime (Bonus) FPs; CL FPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic JETSDAD! All is clear now!!!

Considering that try to book a FP when it is raining or it is going to rain is a good strategy to obtain Anytime FP (mainly during the last hour of park operations), is it possible to check in MDE what rides are closed in every park in this moment (if it was the case)?

I think I read that Dumbo and TT are one of the rides which used to go down frequently, any others?

Yes, you can use the app to see what rides are currently down at each park. If a bigger storm rolls in most outdoor rides will go down. It works best at MK because there aren't tiers (it will still restrict certain rides like 7DMT) but it can still be useful at other parks. If you leave a park for the evening before all the parks have closed, just throw a FP for the last hour of a park being open and hope the ride goes down. Hanging on to a Magic Carpets or Dumbo isn't going to negatively affect anyone and could give you an Anytime for the next day.

I have a split stay at Pop for 7-days and DVC BWV for 6-days.

When I start making my Pop FP+ for Pop, do I have to wait until my DVC BWV arrival before I start making its FP+?

Is it the same for dining reservations?

When I start making my Pop FP+ for Pop, do I have to wait until my DVC BWV arrival before I start making its FP+?

Back-to-back onsite stays open FPs for all dates in both stays, as mentioned in the Split Stays post in the main FP FAQ.

As mentioned, you can book all
FPs at the same time. Dining you will have to book separately, at the 180 mark for each.

Does the refresh method work well for Mickey and Minnie meet and greet at magic kingdom?

It works for everything so yes. That being said, it can be on the more difficult side. I'd probably put it right below 7DMT and above the mountains as far as difficulty level goes.

It works for everything so yes. That being said, it can be on the more difficult side. I'd probably put it right below 7DMT and above the mountains as far as difficulty level goes.
Really? Bummer I’ll have to try extra hard we will be at MK Thursday...crossing fingers then

Do anytime fastpasses automatically show up in MDE if a ride is down/closed during your fastpass window? Or do you have to ask for it. I can't remember if we had any issues on our last trip. It seems like we just had to come back later if the ride was down. I think we got a paper fastpass, but that was for a resort problem.

Do anytime fastpasses automatically show up in MDE if a ride is down/closed during your fastpass window? Or do you have to ask for it. I can't remember if we had any issues on our last trip. It seems like we just had to come back later if the ride was down. I think we got a paper fastpass, but that was for a resort problem.
They show up automatically and you recieve an email.

Quick question to make sure I’m understanding..I already have 3 FP booked for our first park but if I want to book my third in our second park instead I could cancel the third FP and do that on the day of, correct?

Not sure if it matters but this is what I have currently booked

RcRc 9:55-10:55
SDD 10:55-11:55
ToT 12-1

DD hates ToT so we’d likely rather change our third FP to a MK one, which is our second park that day. If I can in fact do this, can I book it after I tap RcRc or SDD? Thanks!!

Hi! I went through the list but couldn't seem to find a similar question though I'm sure it's there somewhere - if I book FP and then need to shorten the trip, will I lose all my FPs or just the ones booked on the days we took off the hotel reservation? TIA! :)

Hi! I went through the list but couldn't seem to find a similar question though I'm sure it's there somewhere - if I book FP and then need to shorten the trip, will I lose all my FPs or just the ones booked on the days we took off the hotel reservation? TIA! :)
Maybe the FPs for the days you won’t be onsite. Not a lot of confirmed deleting by Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!