FP during Magic 15

Thanks! Can you use the app to get them or do you have to use the actual machines? I've been playing with the app and I don't see FP availability for those attractions before official park opening.

You can get them from the app but you won’t see availability until your linked ticket has been used to enter the park during Happy 15.

Can the tickets be pre-scanned before you enter the park?
Or it must be scanned only after pressing the FP button?

Can the tickets be pre-scanned before you enter the park?
Or it must be scanned only after pressing the FP button?

You need to have the ticket scanned at thepark entrance first before you can scan them and select fast passes.

May be my question is wrongly phrased.
it should be.... can we link purchased tickets to the App before arriving at the park ( like in WDW My Experience App), so that it already have the tickets information ?

I have seen that it does have linked annual passes in the FP screenshots.

May be my question is wrongly phrased.
it should be.... can we link purchased tickets to the App before arriving at the park ( like in WDW My Experience App), so that it already have the tickets information ?

I have seen that it does have linked annual passes in the FP screenshots.
No.

Sorry, what is Magic 15?

The equivalent to Extra Magic Hours at WDW at Tokyo Disney. Instead of opening the park an hour early to resort guests, they open one or two ride per park 15 minutes early and guests with the coupon your Disney hotel give you at check-in can enter through a special set of turnstiles. 15 minutes may sound short... but its an extra hour of sleep at least since regular guests will start showing two hours before official park opening and you can score an early fast pass for Soaring Fantastic Flight or Toy Story Mania!

We were issued Happy 15 passes during our last stay at Celebration Hotel Discovery. Did that change recently?

The equivalent to Extra Magic Hours at WDW at Tokyo Disney. Instead of opening the park an hour early to resort guests, they open one or two ride per park 15 minutes early and guests with the coupon your Disney hotel give you at check-in can enter through a special set of turnstiles. 15 minutes may sound short... but its an extra hour of sleep at least since regular guests will start showing two hours before official park opening and you can score an early fast pass for Soaring Fantastic Flight or Toy Story Mania!
Thankyou

Hmmm a few of the trip reports I’ve read says the Celebration guests are also allowed Happy 15. Do
My bad! They do. I got mixed up. They just don’t have it on the Check-in morning. Only Disney Ambassador and MiraCosta guests have Happy 15 access on the morning of the check in day to DisneySea.
250811FC-57C3-4184-8AF1-8F439D31855B.jpeg

Last edited:
My bad! They do. I got mixed up. They just don’t have it on the Check-in morning. Only Disney Ambassador and MiraCosta guests have Happy 15 access on the morning of the check in day to DisneySea.
View attachment 434129

Thank you for the update. I’m going soon and looking for as much info as I can find on these pages.

Appreciate it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter