Fp+ day, account says reservation isn't linked. Help!

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
My fp+ window opens today. I just had a quick look on mde on both app and website on the off chance the window opened early and it says I need to link my tickets to my account. When I input my reservation details it comes up saying its already linked (to me!!) and I need to add this person to my reservation?? Does this normally happen and will it automatically link when the booking window opens? We haven't visited since 2012 so haven't had to go through fp+ booking before, it's already causing a lot of stress!

The window now opens at 7am EST instead of midnight- I think you will find it works perfectly in the morning. I should add, mine said the same thing before the 7am booking time.

That's OK then, glad it's not just me. I'm currently on 6am UK time so it opens at midday here but I was just logging on to check everything was OK and to try my luck in case the window magically opened hours early :rotfl: ever the optimist!

I had the same trouble - chatted with someone online the other night just to make sure. This morning is my FP+ day as well. The date shows up, but when I go to select the park, I get the spinning wheel of death and then Olaf (page is broken notification). At least it's not Stitch, but it's still aggravating when you set an alarm to get up, expecting the website to actually work.

I had Olaf and the blue wheel of death for the first 5 mins but then it seemed to sort itself out. It took me 45 mins but I've got 2 weeks of FP's booked and managed to get FOP and SDD. Happy days!

Took an hour, but I got ours reserved this morning.First 20 minutes were miserable -- using the website and the app on my phone, I grabbed an occasional FP between the spinning blue wheel and Olaf. Got most everything I wanted, except I ended up with an afternoon SDD when I really needed morning. Oh well-at least I have something!

Took an hour, but I got ours reserved this morning.First 20 minutes were miserable -- using the website and the app on my phone, I grabbed an occasional FP between the spinning blue wheel and Olaf. Got most everything I wanted, except I ended up with an afternoon SDD when I really needed morning. Oh well-at least I have something!
I gave up on the app, I constantly got the error message. Luckily DH and I never go to wdw with any particular game plan, we know which attractions we want on which days but we don't mind criss crossing the park to get to them. I managed to get everything late morning and early afternoon to give us a bit of time to get a 4th fp. I even changed my mind at the last minute and grabbed a 9am Frozen fp, I wasn't bothered about going on this but as it's likely to be our last vist I thought why not?!? :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter