FP+ booked! Late arrival animal kingdom from MK

MyTwoPrincesses

DIS Veteran
I booked my FP+ this morning. This is our first trip worth park hoppers. I got what I wanted but hopefully not cutting anything to close. Provided we land on time, I think we should be able to get to MK by 4:30. I land on 8/17 at 1 PM and booked my first MK FP+ on Peter Pan at 4:45. I also got 7DT and BTMRR for that day.

8/18 is my AK day and I couldn’t get FOP when I checked at 7 on the dot, but I did get it on the afternoon of 8/21. I have a 12:05 lunch reservation at CRT. The plan is to have lunch and then maybe do 1-2 things in fantasyland and leave by 3 for AK. Our FP+ on FOP is at 4. Is this workable?

Finally, I was able to book FP+ on our MNSSHP day. I am not planning to go to another park that day and instead we are going to take it easy. Are my FP at risk? Our last day is DHS and I got a FP+ for SDD at 3:00 that day. Was hoping for earlier but so far it isn’t available.

"Do 1 or 2 things in Fantasy land and leave by 3 PM for Animal Kingdom. [Our] FP on Flight of Passage is for 4 PM."

Looks perfectly okay. You have until 4:59 to show up for the 4.00 FP. But don't dilly dally at Magic Kingdom past 3.

"[Our] last day is Hollywood Studios and [I.] got a FP+ for Slinky Dog Dash at 3:00."

Works only with a late evening flight. Shoot to be back at your resort an hour before your Magical Express bus back to the airport. Or you can keep trying via refresh on your phone or computer all the way until (and into) day-of to try to move up the fastpass.

"Do 1 or 2 things in Fantasy land and leave by 3 PM for Animal Kingdom. [Our] FP on Flight of Passage is for 4 PM."

Looks perfectly okay. You have until 4:59 to show up for the 4.00 FP. But don't dilly dally at Magic Kingdom past 3.

"[Our] last day is Hollywood Studios and [I.] got a FP+ for Slinky Dog Dash at 3:00."

Works only with a late evening flight. Shoot to be back at your resort an hour before your Magical Express bus back to the airport. Or you can keep trying via refresh on your phone or computer all the way until (and into) day-of to try to move up the fastpass.

Thanks! That is helpful. We are going to universal so I was hoping to leave DHS by 3 to get back to our resort and grab our stuff to check in at our universal hotel. I am hoping I can move the time but if not, I hope we can get in line at 2:55 for SDD and then leave by 3:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter