Foxtrot oscar 9/04 NOTE FROM RAMSAY LTD POST #126

Thanks for the suggestion. I had dinner tonight at Foxtrot Oscar - I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and the service from the men running the front of the house were excellent. (I was upstairs).

I loved the Chelsea area as I had not been in that part of London before.

Thanks for the suggestion. I had dinner tonight at Foxtrot Oscar - I thoroughly enjoyed my meal and the service from the men running the front of the house were excellent. (I was upstairs).

I loved the Chelsea area as I had not been in that part of London before.

Glad you enjoyed, we would go back again.

What part of the Philly suburbs are you from? We are in Exton.

From Gordan Ramsay Holdings:

Dear Frank,

Thank you for your email and your continued patience as I investigated your concerns.

I would like to sincerely apologise for any frustrations that may have been caused to you during your recent visit to Foxtrot Oscar on Sunday, 4th August. I have discussed your comments with Phil Halpin, Reservations Manager, who would like his personal apologies passed on to you for your frustrations.

It is our policy for large group bookings to offer a smaller menu, as this enables us to provide you with the cuisine and service without compromising our standards or your experience. However I am sorry that you felt the communication with regards to this matter was not clarified to you appropriately, Phil has addressed his team on the importance of clear communication to all guests.

I would like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring your concerns to our attention as this enables us to address the areas which marred your experience on this occasion. We look forward to welcoming you back to Foxtrot Oscar or indeed any Gordon Ramsay restaurant again in the future.

Kind regards,

Martha Ray

For Gordon Ramsay Holdings

They had sent a previous separate apology concerning the problems with the car service they use, with a committment to investigate our issues.

I did close our conversations with the company by saying theat aside from these issue, the experience was enjoyable.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and assistance in pulling this event off.

Cathy and I really enjoyed the night out and will remember our meal together for a long time, especially the Cheesy Cauliflower!

Frank

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!