Four Seasons Questions

It is an anazing hotel and on the next level to Disney ones. The pool and lazy river are great. We went in the lazy river after dinner one night and were the only ones in there.

We paid for a standard room and was upgraded to a disney view so watched the fire works from our balcony one night. All the rooms have a full size balcony.

Any questions pls ask
And I saw fire works from my non park view room. Which was lucky. It was limited.

I have not been there. I've seen pics and know that it looks like a hotel & not a Disney resort. I've been to every deluxe Disney resort & am open to trying something truly deluxe for our next trip, and not just Disney deluxe. The pool area, lazy river and waterslides look great, and we'd go in the summer & do lots of resort time. I like that all of the rooms have the option of DVD players, and have on-demand programming available, so there is entertainment to be had during the afternoon/evening rains. I'd like to do the character meal at Ravello, too. It won't hurt to try something new.[/QUOTE]

I have stayed at every deluxe Disney resort and you're spot-on, "Disney Deluxe" is not really deluxe but Four Seasons is. The best thing about this hotel, in my opinion, are the pools - they have several, one adult only, one large infinity pool, one "splash pad" type pool, one pool with a volleyball net, two water slides, one large lazy river with waterfalls. You could easily spend your entire vacation just at this hotel - my kids only want to go to the parks on one or two days when we stay at the FS because there is so much to do - they also have a basketball court, rock climbing, a kids camp (free) for ages 4-12, a video game house for older kids (or younger kids if you supervise them) - the list goes on. We had one bad experience with the character meal at Ravello and the characters not coming to our table, but the other two times we did the character breakfast it was wonderful. The food was excellent and plentiful each time - much, much better than any Disney buffet we've ever been to (we've tried them all). Capa is really special - their rooftop tapas restaurant with an amazing view of the entire Disney complex. We had a theme park view one visit and while it was nice to watch the fireworks from our balcony, the cost was 2x a standard room and I don't think it was worth it - you can go to Capa any night and watch from there for free.

I have not been there. I've seen pics and know that it looks like a hotel & not a Disney resort. I've been to every deluxe Disney resort & am open to trying something truly deluxe for our next trip, and not just Disney deluxe. The pool area, lazy river and waterslides look great, and we'd go in the summer & do lots of resort time. I like that all of the rooms have the option of DVD players, and have on-demand programming available, so there is entertainment to be had during the afternoon/evening rains. I'd like to do the character meal at Ravello, too. It won't hurt to try something new.

I have stayed at every deluxe Disney resort and you're spot-on, "Disney Deluxe" is not really deluxe but Four Seasons is. The best thing about this hotel, in my opinion, are the pools - they have several, one adult only, one large infinity pool, one "splash pad" type pool, one pool with a volleyball net, two water slides, one large lazy river with waterfalls. You could easily spend your entire vacation just at this hotel - my kids only want to go to the parks on one or two days when we stay at the FS because there is so much to do - they also have a basketball court, rock climbing, a kids camp (free) for ages 4-12, a video game house for older kids (or younger kids if you supervise them) - the list goes on. We had one bad experience with the character meal at Ravello and the characters not coming to our table, but the other two times we did the character breakfast it was wonderful. The food was excellent and plentiful each time - much, much better than any Disney buffet we've ever been to (we've tried them all). Capa is really special - their rooftop tapas restaurant with an amazing view of the entire Disney complex. We had a theme park view one visit and while it was nice to watch the fireworks from our balcony, the cost was 2x a standard room and I don't think it was worth it - you can go to Capa any night and watch from there for free.[/QUOTE]
Its not a Disney resort!

@epcotobsessed
Thanks for the verification...I had overheard people talking about it at another restaurant...knew I would have to check it out....reservations necessary?
Sorry, just seeing this - yes, I would make a reservation. You can probably walk-in at opening or just before closing, but it gets quite crowded.

I will add this;
In October we did stop in for the Sunday Brunch and it was fab!
We actually prefer it now to the Cali Grill Brunch.
It's held at La Plancha and its just a bit less expensive than CG and you have free bloody marys.
SOLD
Well be back again this November...can't wait

I will add this;
It's held at La Plancha and its just a bit less expensive than CG and you have free bloody marys.
SOLD

Thanks for sharing. I’d love to check it out. We plan to visit Capa next trip. Might have to work this in too. Such a beautiful resort!!

We love it and always do a split stay with BC/YC since discovering it a few years ago. I'd be happy to talk about it or answer any questions you have.

How is the transportation to the parks? Although the resort is so beautiful, I’m not sure I’d want to leave!

How is the transportation to the parks? Although the resort is so beautiful, I’m not sure I’d want to leave!

You're right about not wanting to leave - I am the one dragging the kids to the parks when we're at the FS because there is so much to do there. This next trip we'll be at the FS three nights and will probably only go to the parks one day (vs. when we're at the BC for four nights and will go to parks every day). They publish a bus schedule every day, which you can pick up the day before, and it accounts for any EMH, which you have access to as a FS guest. Transportation is most frequent to/from MK, roughly every 15 minutes, also pretty frequent to/from Epcot/HS, and less frequent return trips from AK - every hour or so. The benefit is that you can set your watch to the schedule - we have never had the bus be more than 1 minute late, so I actually prefer that to Disney resorts where you show up and sometimes get right on, sometimes wait a while. The only downside is that they drop you off at the TTC for MK, so you do have to take the boat or monorail, which is a bummer. Minnie Vans will pick up at the FS, so if you want to go right to the entrance of MK you can call one of them.

I will add this;
SOLD
Which version of the brunch did you get? We were keen to do it this summer as staying for 3 nights but the menu has changed and they no longer have the buffet element. You now order main from the menu and can add on unlimited Prosecco or bloody marys.

Think we will still do it but fancied the buffet element.

On the hotel- we stayed for the first time last summer and LOVED it. It is expensive but the quality is top end.

We are staying for 3 nights this summer and thinking it will be park free!

We actually have never made it over to Plancha - planning to do it this trip. We have been to the brunch at Ravello a few times and it is absolutely fabulous. Much better than any brunch we've been to at a Disney resort, including California Grill. I am not sure if they have an unlimited prosecco/bloody mary option.

@epcotobsessed

We love the Four Seasons too.

The La Plancha Sunday Brunch is held at the Golf Club...its back quite a way from the main lobby and down a golf cart path and over the pond bridge.

Check in at the Hotel Lobby and they arrange a golf cart taxi service to the club...its a hike if you decide to walk and depending on how hot it is ...you may not want to hoof it. Anyway we did walk the return to the main lobby...had to work off that brunch!

I'm thinking the cost in October was $80ishpp that includes the bloody mary bar...they bring the vodka to your table...you get everything else from the bar setup.

There is a large covered patio outside the dining area with table set up.

Everything was very fresh and constantly refreshed by amazingly sweet and helpful staffers.

Relaxing and elegant and certainly no pressure to leave...we finished the NYT crossword puzzle and super coffee!

Hope you can squeeze it into your plans...you won't regret it.

Thanks, that does sound great! We'll see if we ever make it up from the pool - the poolside menu/service make it easy to just laze around there all day.

Its on the webpage
TRANSPORTATION TO DISNEY PARKS
Four Seasons provides complimentary transportation to MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, EPCOT®, Disney’s ANIMAL KINGDOM® Theme Park and Disney’s HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS®. Luxury motor coaches will transport guests every 30 minutes to the MAGIC KINGDOM® Park and every hour to the additional parks. Please note, for transportation to MAGIC KINGDOM® Park, guests arrive to the Ticket & Transportation Center and will then take a short monorail ride into the park.

Its pretty much what happens. There is a direct one to magic kingdom and then another to ALL the other parks. Its fine , not DiSNEY fine . But fine. I would get a car thoguh if young kids are there or stay at the Contemporary. Book via an approved agent. Unless you like paying for breakfast
Is this still on offer? If so, which travel agency will get you a free breakfast at Four Seasons?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter