Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay

Mom21

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know anything about this? Today I made reservations at The Hotel at Mandalay Bay. The guy on the phone and I got along very well. We were laughing and having a great time. So as I was hanging up he said, "Wait a minute. I am going to put on your reservation an invitation to the Foundation Room. It is an exclusive room for celebrities and high rollers." he even gave me the dress policy. So was this legit or really no big deal--just him BSing me?

My husband and I have eaten there about five times, the last time for a friend's 30th birthday. You have to be a member or have someone put in a reservation fo you. I will say that The Foundation Room is probably my favorite rest. It is very dark and covered in tapastry. When you get off the elevator there is a huge budda in the hall. There is also a lounge with the most beautiful view of the strip that there is. Make sure to bring your credit card because it isn't cheap, but well worth it. Have a good time and make sure you take this opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter