Found some pins - need advice

MrDGordon

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Found some very old Disney pins while cleaning. I'd estimate the timing ranges from the Millennium celebration to 2005 or 06. Are they worth anything? Do any of them have interesting stories? Are there collectors who would still buy? Any advice is appreciated!
DG

There are pin groups on Facebook you could ask, or try to sell the lot or individually. Disney Pin Trading, Disney King Pins are the two biggest ones I know of. I don't know the value off the top of my head of anything but I know that Great Movie Ride pin is worth something more than retail. It would probably take a while to sell them all individually, I would honestly sell as a lot. Those pin groups are probably your best bet to get it done. Just take multiple offers, there are people who buy pin lots to profit from reselling individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!