Found a potential gem at a local estate auction

vampiroth

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

More of a lurker here than a poster but I get notifications about estate sales close to me, and a Dr. in my area seems to have had a vast collection of signed memoriabellia. When looking through the collection that had a bunch of cool stuff like some Beatles stuff, and a lot of actresses/actors I saw this gem that I thought maybe someone here would appreciate. As time of posting this the bidding is at $900, its not my area of expertise and I have zero relation to the auction. Just saw it and thought it was cool. Figured one of the collectors here might appreciate it and try to pick it up. Theres only like 2 hours left (sorry the notification I got was for an ending auction). Mods, sorry if this breaks any rules. Some quick google-fu shows these worth a pretty penny but I'm more of a let someone who would appreciate it have it kinda guy. Link below pic.

Screenshot 2023-01-07 170750.png

https://hibid.com/lot/142312638/walt-disney-autograph-framed-24x29

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter