FOTL question

Gupsmom

<font color=009999>The Tag Fairy works in mysterio
We're staying onsite for our first Universal/IOA trip. It will be peak season (Easter).

On which rides, at both parks, should we wait in line for the first time to see the preshow stuff? How long would you wait (or how important is it to see atleast once) for each?

Thanks..
Jess

There really arent any rides/shows that you miss the preshow for. The Express line gets you into the preshow faster but you don't miss it. Sometimes on MIB if it's early in the morning or not crowded they combine the Express line with the single riders line and you miss the short preshow. Most of the time you get to see it. It's kind of cool to walk through Dr. Doom but I wouldn't wait in any line to do it.

ok, thanks. I thought I had heard that on a few rides you miss some of the set up by not waiting in line....not a big deal for the 2nd or 3rd time but it would be for the first.

Also...somehow I put this on the wrong board..oops. I forgot that I was on the resorsts board instead of the park board.

Jess

Go to Dueling Dragons first thing when the park opens and go through the regular entrance. Everyone should walk through the castle at least once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter