Forum newbie

mecook

Mouseketeer
Hi ya'll,
I'm brand new to THIS forum, but have been on DIS for years. First on the WDW park boards, then on DCL. After years of wanting to go on DCL, I finally made it in June 2005 for my 25th anniversary. I made 35mm, underwater camera, and digital photos. So many that I had to buy TWO of the pretty silver photo albums that hold 200 pics.

This is my problem. I have touched up all the digitals (about 120 of them) and lined them back up in order. I did all this using Photo Organizer software.
My plan was to make a slide show that I would burn to DVD and show on the TV when I wanted to watch it. I haven't been able to figure out how to accomplish this with any of my software. I'm sorry, but I can't recall any of the names off the top of my head. I can see how to make the slide show, but the only choices for what to do with it are (1) save to hard drive, or (2) save to 3.5 disk. The save to DVD choice is grayed out.

What do ya'll use to do this type of thing?

Thanks in advance,
Melanie

Edit: I have Sonic MyDVD 4.5, Photo Organizer 1.8, Picture It! Express,
Photo Explosion Deluxe, and Power DVD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter