Fort Wilderness (FW) transportation

smartblnde

Earning My Ears
Hi!
We are going to try the FW cabins, and are trying to decide if we should reserve a golf cart. We are going 11/26/17 - 12/1/17. The crowd level is predicted to be relatively low.

HOW does one get from the cabins (I know it will depend on the loop) to HS, AK and/or EP? On the map, there are little bus icons all over the place, but no exact directions how to do it.

Will we need to take an internal shuttle from the cabins to either the Outpost or the Settlement first, then transfer? If so, which one? From the cabins, would it be beneficial to rent a golf cart (I have a slight disability and can barely move by the end of the day due to weakened muscle tone in feet, but I trudge through. The golf cart may help with that if really necessary).

Suggestions? Thank you all!

Rent a golf cart. There is parking by the bus hub or boats to get to the parks. I didn't think about it until I made my first looooong walk when I stayed there last year. I will grab one from the beginning in December when we stay there again.

Rent a golf cart. There is parking by the bus hub or boats to get to the parks. I didn't think about it until I made my first looooong walk when I stayed there last year. I will grab one from the beginning in December when we stay there again.
THANK you! That was a big piece of the transportation puzzle. Can you share where the buses are that go to the parks besides MK? By water or by road? Or both?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts