Fort Wilderness Cabin - Pack n Play in Bedroom

Nck

Earning My Ears
Hello, we're considering staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins next summer and are wondering if the bedroom in the cabin can accommodate either a crib or pack-n-play *inside* the bedroom, by the foot of the bunk bed? We will have two adults and two children, one 4y and another 1.5y. We may have company for a few days as well so we'd want to be able to sleep the younger child in the bedroom if that was possible.

Just wondering if anyone has done this specifically, and what the experience was like. Thanks!

Hello, we're considering staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins next summer and are wondering if the bedroom in the cabin can accommodate either a crib or pack-n-play *inside* the bedroom, by the foot of the bunk bed? We will have two adults and two children, one 4y and another 1.5y. We may have company for a few days as well so we'd want to be able to sleep the younger child in the bedroom if that was possible.

Just wondering if anyone has done this specifically, and what the experience was like. Thanks!

By ‘next summer’ I’m assuming you mean summer 2025?

Can’t quite tell from your post, but just wanted to make sure you know that the cabins are about to be replaced with new DVC cabins that have a different layout than the current ones, with initial cabins opening 7/2024 with the rest being replaced in phases over the balance of the year. You can see some renderings and floor plans in the links below:

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/d...bins-fort-wilderness-campground-disney-world/

https://dvcfan.com/2024/01/16/floor...s-at-disneys-fort-wilderness-resort-revealed/

We won’t know until these open exactly how well they’ll fit something like a pack-n-play. It looks like you can maybe jam one in somewhere in the bedroom, but likely not in an ideal spot that’s not blocking something, just judging from the pics (but again, hard to tell). IMO the current cabins are pretty ‘tight’ when it comes to space and I suspect these new ones may feel relatively similar, but we’ll have to see.

Hope that helps!

Thank you, I actually meant this summer. July 2024. From the looks of the rendering, it might be tight but it can be done

It can be done. We've put a pack and play right at the foot of the full (or queen?) bed and been able to shut the bedroom door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter