Fort Therapy

lisa8200

<font color=red>Where did I put those tickets?<br>
Well, here we are, its about 6:15 am and the sun hasn't come up in the 1800 loop. We haven't done any real looping yet but, there are only a couple of empty sights back here.I feel my sanity slowly returning. A the last minut we decided to go ahead and bring Harley ( our Beagle ) and she is having a blast. She rode the whole trip in the co pilot chair We were thinking about bringer her because out season passes are blacked out until the 14th ( I think ) but didn't make a decision until aabout 20 mins before we left home. We figured this would be a great time to see how she does ( I was worried about her driving other campers crazy ). We went up to the trading post last night and when we got back, Harley had found out that she could get on the dash with the stuffed animals. While it may not be new to alot of you, we were dying laughing. Unfortunatly, we didn't have the camera with us and she jumped down when we opened the door.Well, the suns starting to come up so I'm gonna run for now ( therapy is expensive so I better take advantage ). I'm gonna try and pop back on later to see who is here and try to visit a few people.

Glad you made it safe. I'm sure Harley is sooo happy to. She'll love camp'n as much as you I'm sure.
Ya'll have fun,,and don't dorget some Harley pics while you are there.:thumbsup2

Man, I am so JEALOUS!!! I wish we were there! You better have a great time for all of us poor slobs left at home.

BTW, Porthos (our beagle) says to tell Harley hi, and to mark a couple trees for him. ;)

Man, I am so JEALOUS!!! I wish we were there! You better have a great time for all of us poor slobs left at home.

BTW, Porthos (our beagle) says to tell Harley hi, and to mark a couple trees for him. ;)

Did Porthos star in Star trek ?

LOL, yes he did! At least in my wife's imagination! That is where the name came from, she loved that show!

Just a friendly reminder to those that bring pets to the Fort. Try not to let your pets get at the edge of the water ( if you are near the water ). Last night, I decided to take Harley for one last walk before it got dark and I walked up on a gator that was about 4' long. granted, he ( or she ) was in the water but his head was about a foot from the bank.The ironic thing was, it was about 5' away from the buffet, uh, I mean pet walk sign:lmao: .Most of the time you don't have to worry about them but, it's best not to think that they won't eat you beloved puppy. I went to get the camera but, he was gone before I got back. When he did pop back up, it was too dark to get a pic.
went looping a little yesterday and saw a couple of DIS'er sites. no people but, I did see where they are staying. We check out tommorrow (tuesday). If anyone that is here is online, we are in site 1818.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter