(Former) Shareholders and Family discount

Helen68

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if it’s still possible to buy annual passes using both the 20% family of 5 discount and the 15% shareholders discount together. I last did this in 2017, before the shares buy out, and as far as I know there hasn’t been any changes to the conditions? Just have a feeling that when I ring up it might get a little confusing! Would be good to hear of any first hand experience (or even a link to the terms and conditions for the former shareholders as I’m having no luck finding that online anywhere!)

Many thanks :-)

My understanding is that you can, but can only be done either in person at Disneyland or using the forms online and posting the forms. I did this a couple of years ago and got our passes quickly, couldn’t do it by using just the online method.

Oh good, that sounds promising! We’re over in France for Christmas, travelling back by the eurotunnel on the 5th Jan. The plan is to stop off at DLP on the 2nd and have 3 nights there (got a bargain Appartment in Lagny booked!), get the annual passes and then be able to use them through to Christmas 2020. I would be tempted to do the postal application but (a) I can’t find the form online to print off! And (b) the timings to fit in a visit both this Christmas and next seems a bit tight to manage by post. I shall definitely update on how we get on :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter