formal nite on 3 day cruises?

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi

is there a formal nite on 3 day cruises? going on the magic to in june - thanks for any info!

Never been on a DCL cruise but they do tell you in the description of the cruise you’d like to book if there is a formal night.
Off the top of my head I’d say I doubt it since shorter cruises are designed to pique your interest in cruising with no “ Do I have to wear a jacket?” concerns.

I haven't been on the Magic, but I read that only the longer cruises have formal nights. My first cruise will be on the Wish and there is no formal night at all on that ship because it only does 3 and 4 night trips.

Formal nights are on 7 nights or longer cruises. You might have an "optional dress up night" but I'm not sure about 3 night cruises

I would say the second night is the "formal" night, unless it's pirate night. It has never been official when I've gone but still the characters dress up

Check out old Navigators on Disneycruiselineblog if you want more dates.
https://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/#google_vignette

I looked at a couple of cruises and feel pretty safe saying I wouldn’t expect a formal night on a 3-night cruise - any Disney ship, any destination.

But do expect a Pirate Night (Pirate attire optional).

Think tropical for cruise casual in the Bahamas - lots of sundresses, no suits and ties. Hawaiian shirts.

And you can wear formal clothes if you want, too.

Have a great cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter