Formal nights on 4 day Wonder???

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could tell me about these "formal" nights I keep reading about. Is it just the 7-day Magic cruise, or does the 4 day cruise also have a formal night? I know when I went 2 years ago, the only formal restaurant was Palo. And My Dh and I happily skipped it. I do not like to dress up. My husband is so uncomfortable dressed up, he looks awkward. We are a meat and potato family. LOL. I don't mind dressing the kids up, because they look so damn cute, but for me and my husand to have to get dressed up, now that is an ordeal! Please tell me if I have to worry about a formal night, because then I can just plan on getting room service that night. Thanks. :smooth:

No formal night on the Wonder. Some will dress more for the night they are in Triton's but from what I've read that is less now than when we were doing 3/4 day cruises when only the Magic was sailing.

Deb

Capri pants and a "nicer" shell-top works really well for Animators and Parrot. You may want to be a little dressier for Triton's but nothing considered "formal". I went with skirts that weren't going to be a wrinkle nightmare.

Hi, I was just wondering if someone could tell me about these "formal" nights I keep reading about.
We just did the 4 day Wonder this past November. There are no formal nights on the Wonder.
I wore a dress and my husband wore a casual suit and tie the night we ate dinner at Tritons. I think maybe "semi" formal is a beter term for this night. I "forced" my 15 year old son wear a tie also and my two younger girls enjoyed wearing nice sun dresses. A tie was suggested in the literature, but I'm here to tell you only about 25% of the people dining this night dressed as we did. A few were even dressier than us ---though I don't think that was necessary at all. We saw several come strolling into Tritons in shorts/jeans/Hawaiin shirts ? This bummed us out a bit, but we were still glad we dressed up a litttle---even if we were the minority. Parrot Cay and AP were more casual. We wore casual skirts/khakis/button shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter