Formal Night....Which night?

wherespluto

Mouseketeer
We are on the 7 night Wonder cruise Feb 11. I am wondering if anyone knows when formal night might be. Looking at past 7 night navigators for the Wonder and Fantasy, they are all on the 2nd night. However, they all had a sea day that day. We are in Key West on the 2nd day. I was wondering if that would do it on a port day or maybe wait until the 3rd night which is our first sea day. Anyone know?

We are on the 7 night Wonder cruise Feb 11. I am wondering if anyone knows when formal night might be. Looking at past 7 night navigators for the Wonder and Fantasy, they are all on the 2nd night. However, they all had a sea day that day. We are in Key West on the 2nd day. I was wondering if that would do it on a port day or maybe wait until the 3rd night which is our first sea day. Anyone know?
I've had formal night be on port days of cruises that also have sea days, so I don't know that it being a sea day or not plays into it.

I'm on the same cruise and was wondering the same thing, which nights would be formal and semi-formal?

I'm on the same cruise and was wondering the same thing, which nights would be formal and semi-formal?
Typically, on a 7 night cruise, formal night is night 2 and semi-formal is night 6. I found this to be true on other cruise lines as well as DCL.

I’m guessing you could call DCL and ask since your cruise is less than a month away...but I could be wrong.

I found a set of Navigators for a 7 night Magic Western Caribbean with Key West on night 2. Formal night was night 3 and no semi-formal night.
http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...bbean-merrytime-cruise-miami-december-4-2016/

Out of the 4 cruises I've taken that have had formal night, 3 of them followed the night 2/night 6 standard. The only exception was on the Magic in 2016 where I believe semi-formal was night 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!