Forgot my Passporter!!!

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
We just got back (May 2-12) and would you believe I forgot to bring the Passporter!!! I was reading it right up until we left - and then when the taxi arrived to bring us to the airport, in the confusion of the moment I left it on the kitchen counter!! (DH was more worried that the cat would get out, than thinking about the Passporter -:crazy: ) Sooo, this is just a reminder - pack it BEFORE you might forget!

Oh no! I hope you got along fine without it? I don't know what I'd do if I forgot my notebook when we go!!

If I left my passporter, I wouldn't have any confirmation numbers. I keep all mine in my passporter.

When we buy Seasonal Annual Passes, we keep them in there so we know where to find them. We wouldn't have our tickets for the park without our passporter.

It goes on top of the suitcases so it doesn't get forgotten.

OMG! If we forgot our passporter we would have to come straight home & get it. It has all of our confirmation numbers & tickets in it! It print out the PS confirmtations & put a copy in DHs wallet since I probably won't drag the passporter to meals with us. I better sleep with it the night before we leave!!! :sunny:

I'd have to turn around too! Even if it meant taking a later flight.

My whole vacation is in my Passporter! I carry my DVC backpack and keep my Passporter with me at all times.

Never had the Passporter, but I understand the importance of having all the plans and documents along. I don't think we've ever left them behind.:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter