Forbidden Journey

Vicki Rickerd

Mouseketeer
I thought I read a while back (cannot find it now) that there was a place to store things on Forbidden Journey so you didnt have to use the lockers. I remember they said just small things like a phone or camera. Does anybody know for sure? Thanks

I never saw anything like that to be honest, just used the (slightly temperamental) lockers.

Oh my top tip for the lockers, once you find yours and open it, keep it open with one hand whilst you cram your stuff in with the other, the springs are so tight that as soon as you let go it will slam shut, and you have to fight your way back to the keypad to access another locker, the lockers at Gringotts are much more user friendly it has to be said!

Thanks! I must say these are the best boards. I would be going in blind without you all. Short trip so have to make every minute count.

If you're taking a backpack, make sure its on the smaller side and crushable/flexible.

The queue at FJ is great theme wise, however, the single rider line is sooper dooper fast especially first thing in the morning, so keep that in mind too, actually the single rider is worth doing for every ride if you really are on a time limit and dont have EE or EP.

Ah, another tip, and this helped me no end, get on YouTube and watch some videos, it'll help you get to know the parks a bit before you get there, by the time I got there in March this year, I pretty much knew exactly where everything was, saved me a lot of aimless wandering staring at a guide!

Ah, another tip, and this helped me no end, get on YouTube and watch some videos, it'll help you get to know the parks a bit before you get there, by the time I got there in March this year, I pretty much knew exactly where everything was, saved me a lot of aimless wandering staring at a guide!

So once inside studios what is the best route to gringotts

Once you get in turn left after The Today Cafe, follow the road round the lake through Springfield and take the bridge on your left.

There is a compartment in each seat, or at least there was when it first opened, but they haven’t been used in years. Slowed people down too much. At all locker rides except FJ, the free locker is only a few inches high so keep that in mind. For FJ, phone etc in pocket can be fine, just depends on the pocket. Pockets that zip or button shut work, and tight jeans pockets that aren’t too shallow are fine. If you have any doubt just put it in a locker. Without spoiling things, due to certain movements the ride makes, loose pockets are not secure at all and you should not expect anything to stay in them.

There is a compartment in each seat, or at least there was when it first opened, but they haven’t been used in years. Slowed people down too much. At all locker rides except FJ, the free locker is only a few inches high so keep that in mind. For FJ, phone etc in pocket can be fine, just depends on the pocket. Pockets that zip or button shut work, and tight jeans pockets that aren’t too shallow are fine. If you have any doubt just put it in a locker. Without spoiling things, due to certain movements the ride makes, loose pockets are not secure at all and you should not expect anything to stay in them.

Also, if you're wearing flip flops or sandals, I recommend you quickly take them off and sit on them. I've heard about several people accidentally getting them kicked off their feet during the ride.

Oh my top tip for the lockers, once you find yours and open it, keep it open with one hand whilst you cram your stuff in with the other, the springs are so tight that as soon as you let go it will slam shut, and you have to fight your way back to the keypad to access another locker

Don’t you have to press the button to lock it, or am I showing I’ve been to USH too much and UO too infrequently recently with that question?

Don’t you have to press the button to lock it, or am I showing I’ve been to USH too much and UO too infrequently recently with that question?

There is a button but it autolocks if its closed a few seconds. Plus they can be hard to reopen if not doing it from the station since the door is flat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter