For those with food allergies who love Chef TJ @ Boma

Selket

Been there - done that
We were surprised to ask to speak to the chef at the Poly counter service regarding food allergies (for my younger son - allergic to peanut/TN/shellfish) when we were there at the end of September and Chef TJ comes out! He remembered us from Boma this past March.

I know some of us have raved about Chef TJ and would only eat at Boma if he was there - he said he has moved to the Poly - to O'Hana's. I'm curious why he moved - I really prefer Boma's to O'Hana's food but I'm glad he is still with WDW!:goodvibes

We also just love TJ. I brought him so homemade jam because he has been so good to our SN son. We ate at Kona's but he came over to say hi.

I don't know why he moved but he is still the same wonderful person making magic for the guests.

My opinion only: Both Kona and 'Ohana share a kitchen. If he is involved with both it would be a promotion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter