• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those who've rented from Randy's...

dj2

all my little ducks in a row...
I just e-mailed Randy's for a price quote and asked them specifically how they work drop-off/pick-up. But I think past customers might give a more objective answer to some of these questions. Please let me know---

Do they give a specific time that they'll meet you to drop off or pick up, or is it a time range? If a range, how big? More than 15-30 minutes? Did they come when promised, or were there delays? Minor delays? Major delays?

thanks so much!

dj

I have a ressie with thim for our trip in NOV..Never rented before but on other threads haven't read anything bad about him
and he was more reasonable. He is charging me $150.00 for 2 days longer than a week...so that was sweet of him...
He said to call when I leave the airport since they can only delivere to disney till 5...they will meet us while we check in..
I can also tell them then what time to pk it up a week later...
seems okay to me...he was extremly nice and helpful on the phone.

$150 for 9 days!!! i hope the price he quotes me is as wonderful!! i'd wait for him for quite a while for that price. we're also doing 9 days (8 nights), but in January.

anyone else who's rented who can comment on the specifics and timing of how pick-up/drop-off works?

thanks

dj

Have used him twice and will be again in January. This year we arrived on Sept 27th and made arrangementw with him for the morning of the 28th. Called on the 27th to confirm and set a time of 9-9:30, gave him our room number and he came straight to the room. He arrived at 9:05. Spent 30 minutes with my mother showing her how to use it (her 1st time) and even walked around outside with her to help her get the hang of it.

Before he left we made arrangements for him to pick up on Oct.4th between 9 and 10 a.m. Since I was staying another week I waited for him as my mom had already left for the airport. He showed up at 9:15 at the room...

Excellent service, excellent quality equipment and very reasonable prices. Can't beat it!

We've used Randy's twice and would recommend them.
We call when we get in and leave a message to say which room we are in.
Drop off time is arranged when we originally book and he always turns up on time. He spends half hour explaining how to dismantle the ECV and then comes back at a fixed time on check out day. Very good service and well kept ECV's.
We used Walker's on one occasion and although it was convenient having the ECV waiting for us, it was a wreck and broke down on our 2nd day!
Back to Randy's for us.:D

we used him for our December trip last year and were pleased. We were coming down in my parent's RV and renting an ECV for my Mom. Unfortunately we had some delays on our way down and had to call and let him know we'd be getting there later than expected. It was too late for him to meet us that day (not a problem, we weren't going to the parks that day) and made arrangements for the next morning. My Dad was dropping the RV off at Camping World in Kissimmee for some work to be done so we arranged to meet there at 8 AM. He called our cell phone at 7:55 to let us know he was there and what vehicle he was in. My parents decided to use only 2 park days and save the other 2 for this year so Mom called to make arrangements for an earlier pickup and he was very good about that too. He even gave her a partial refund for the time she didn't use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter