For those who waitlist regularly....

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
How often do rooms open up just before the 30 day mark? I'm waitlisted for 1 night at Kidani and 1 night at CC for a 2 bedroom. Im desperate for one of these to come through so we dont have to move rooms 3 times during out 6 night stay. We are 52 days out today. I know it's a crap shoot but Im just debating whether to take a longer stretch at a resort we really dont want to stay at, or hold out hope a but longer.

I've had pretty decent luck with single night waitlists and yes, often at the 30 day mark. You might actually want to look at the availability at other resorts periodically and see if something opens up to replace either the nights you want at Kidani or the nights you want at CCV. Availability changes quite a bit and you might be able to pick up something at a completely different resort that will then limit you to a single move.

I just had luck with a wait list that was 37 days in advance of our ressie. Wish you luck.....pixiedust:

I've had pretty decent luck with single night waitlists and yes, often at the 30 day mark. You might actually want to look at the availability at other resorts periodically and see if something opens up to replace either the nights you want at Kidani or the nights you want at CCV. Availability changes quite a bit and you might be able to pick up something at a completely different resort that will then limit you to a single move.
Thanks. I've been checking many times per day. I can get OKW or SSR. I love them both but my adult kids really want to stay somewhere new to them. I think if anything outside of those 2 becomes available I will grab it. Thanks though for the hope of the close to the 30 day mark.

We've had great success when we wait-listed for one night, mainly for 1BR villas, BCV and BLT. Be patient but do have a backup plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter