For those who rent cars...

cinmell

DIS Veteran
Does $320.08 sound good for a 10 day rental of a full size? It sounds good to me but I have never rented a car so I dont' know if it's good or if I should keep looking. This rate is from Emerald Aisle at National. Thanks!

I just plugged in May 2 thru May 12 using Emerald Aisle for a Full size and came up with $299. total

I used the Emerald Club Contract number and the Disney Club coupon.

Do you belong to the Emerald Club? Do you belong to the DC?

I got a rate of $304. using the Entertainment book contract code and coupon.

Rates have been high since 9/11 so your rate is fine for how high rates are now but a couple of years ago, we got a Full size with National for 10 days for under $179 total but that probably isn't going to happen any time soon.

Hi,
Yes I am a DC member and Emerald Aisle. I used the link directly from the disneyclub page and the 320.08 was by far the cheapest I could come up with. I tried a few contract codes. I used the dates of May 2 to May 11. The contract number was already in there when I entered the page. I'll have to go back and see what I used, I didn't enter a coupon code I don't think.

Thank you:D

Originally posted by cinmell
Hi,
Yes I am a DC member and Emerald Aisle. I used the link directly from the disneyclub page and the 320.08 was by far the cheapest I could come up with. I tried a few contract codes. I used the dates of May 2 to May 11. The contract number was already in there when I entered the page. I'll have to go back and see what I used, I didn't enter a coupon code I don't think.

Thank you:D

I've noticed that lately the Emerald Club code is giving the same rate as the DC code so I don't even bother changing it when I log in as a Emerald Club member.

FYI, I've also noticed the "new" DC code doesn't give as good a discount as the "old" DC code.

The new DC coupon is located at the DC website, I believe, and it also came in the mail last week; it's for $20 off!

Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I still have the Disney Club info I received last week. I'll give it a try. Thanks again!

A full size from Dollar for 5/2 (I counted 85 days) with the GMF40 code is coming up as $290 before taxes.

Holly

I plugged May 2 - 12 in at Alamo using the One Free Day coupon available in the Disney Club newsletter and saw a full size car for 260.46 including all taxes and fees. I've heard Alamo isnt so bad now that they're in-terminal. (the ID number and rate code are on the coupon)

We have a full size reserved for 9 days with Alamo for a total of $198.59 (fees included). I used the OG code. This is for February and I'm not sure about what dates this deal is being offered, but I've tried quite a few other options and I think this is a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter