• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? for those who have been to the FW Campfire

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
From what I understand, they sell the s'mores kits there at the campfire. What is the cost, and what does the kit consist of (how many s'mores does it make)? We have a fairly large group going. Will they allow you to bring your own s'mores items?

It is definately OK to bring your own. We did. I bought a box of graham crackers, a bag of marshmallows and a few hershey bars. Especially for a big group you would be much better off bringing your own if you are going to be hitting the grocery store anyway.

I just found this on Deb's site. It is from 2 years ago so if anything the prices have gone up.

Marshmallows and Roasting Sticks - $1.89

Smores Pack - $4.72, extra stick - $0.33 (includes 2 sticks)

We didn't do s'mores...just marshmallows (we brought them ourselves) and bought sticks for $.35 each. You can definitely bring your own items. We even brought a little cold pak w/sodas as did many other people.

Have a great time! It was a lot of fun.

Thanks guys! I knew I'd get a quick reply. It sounds like you can buy each item individually, which is great. One more question. How many s'mores can you make with the s'more kit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter