For those of you who know Cousin Orville from this board - he was on our Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast this week

Well done episode. This really has me wishing I could go on one of the Dreams trips (they're usually at times I can't get off from work). Everyone seems delightful.

Last edited:

Great podcast! I think you have a future in broadcasting when you sell your practice @Cousin Orville! Agree with you on face mask in summer heat -- I had to wear one briefly working out on club property yesterday and it was absolutely awful.

Just finished listening. It was fun to hear the voices that go with all the great trip reports I have read here.

And thank you to everyone at DU for continuing to provide us with travel information that doesn't pretend that the covid situation isn't going on. I 100% agree with the sentiment that you guys were early to recognize the potential severity of the situation and I appreciate that you haven't restricted discussion of the subject on the boards or downplayed what was going on in order to sell trips. While my family can only dream of taking the number of trips that Kevin and Kate do, we will be loyal DU clients for the ABD and WDW trips we can take.

Great podcast! I agree that you have a future in communication in your future retirement :) the great communication style that you have in your trip reports shone through here as well.

great podcast! really interesting!
it was nice getting to know Kevin and Kate as i believe we're on the same ABD tour in October.
Although, sadly, i'm pretty sure Aaron and i are going to have to cancel that one.

great podcast! really interesting!
it was nice getting to know Kevin and Kate as i believe we're on the same ABD tour in October.
Although, sadly, i'm pretty sure Aaron and i are going to have to cancel that one.

Yes, we’re on the October Backstage Magic. We’re sorry you won’t be able to make it, but certainly we understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!