FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER...I'm NOT GOING HOME!! UPDATE DEC.30 PG 74

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all three of you.
Thanks for sharing your views on the different holiday celebrations down there.
I've been to the Christmas party at MK, seen the Osbourne Lights and I hope they don't discontinue them, and been to EPCOT. It's good to see pictures of them.
Your stay at the YC sounds really nice, better than staying home.
Liz

disneynewyear_zpsc13efc89.jpg

Happy New Year folks!

I was there (once) at Christmas time (oddly enough, exactly 37 years ago today). I wonder if it's changed at all.... :rolleyes1

Perhaps a wee bit :rotfl:

To be honest, considering how FREAKING crowded it was... 37 years ago... I don't know if I have any desire to go again during extreme crowd season.

I agree. The crowds are ridiculous on holidays. It is much better to visit earlier in December.

::yes::

I couldn't agree more.
I think it's great the more exposure anyone gets to other cultures and languages.

:)

Geez, for a supposedly nice lady, she doesn't look too happy.

Well she is a witch...

So you like to see Canadian dudes, huh?
(Yes I PMd a reply to your daughter)

We lived about 40 minutes from the Canadian border in Michigan so we love Canadians :)

He's done it before, right?
Pretty sure I've heard good things about him as narrator before.
Yes I think it was his 9th time? He is wonderful.

Five hours???? That's either really dedicated, really uninformed, or really nuts!

Ozzy! Ozzy! Ozzy!

Wrong Osbournes :rotfl:
No?

:rolleyes:

Oh, I hope not! I'd love to see them.... but considering the likelyhood of me being there around Christmas time is pretty low....

:laughing: Nope!

Perhaps not... But what amazing ice sculptures!!
I've got to show that pic to DD17.

Really? Gee, that's disappointing. I would've thought the Macy's Parade would've been a "not to be missed".

It was nice but not spectacular. Maybe it looks better on tv :confused3

He does! He really does!

I know right?! Caitlin has been trying to get him to wear the yellow hazmat suit on Halloween for years :rotfl2:

I never would've guessed.
Would've liked to have seen the living nativity.
Nativity scenes used to be really common, but now you don't see that many anymore.

They have a wonderful show that is the nativity store from the animals point of view told by large scale puppets. The finale of the show is a living nativity. Just beautiful!

Did it work?

Nice! :thumbsup2

Hey! That's really great! I'm very happy for you guys! :)

Thank you :)

Nice family Christmas pic!

:)

Happy New Year to you guys too! :goodvibes

Happy New Year to you too!

I would really love someday to be able to see these. They were only there the last night of our trip last year and it just didn't work into the plans.

I hope you can catch them in the future. We really enjoy them!

I believe the Holiday Voyagers includes some extra folks that aren't in Off Kilter too. I REALLY hope they bring back Off Kilter. The fact that they guys were willing to do this though, all things considered, is encouraging (I hope!).

Yes the group had some new members but most were from Off Kilter. Agreed!

I agree, Merry Grinchmas is cute but not worth a trip just for that. The Grinch himself though, what a riot!

The Grinch was very good and seemed just like Jim Carrey.

What a fun new tradition and great way to stave off homesickness by making a new wonderful tradition like that.

Happy New year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a really wonderful way to celebrate the holiday and be around other folks who were also away from home. Happy New Year to you too!

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all three of you.
Thanks for sharing your views on the different holiday celebrations down there.
I've been to the Christmas party at MK, seen the Osbourne Lights and I hope they don't discontinue them, and been to EPCOT. It's good to see pictures of them.
Your stay at the YC sounds really nice, better than staying home.
Liz

Thank you!
Arent the holidays great at Disney?!
It was wonderful. We love the YC!

I really enjoyed seeing all your holiday pictures! Simply gorgeous. My fav is your view from the YC. Beautiful. :good vibes

It must have been really fun to have the time to thoroughly explore all the Disney parks and resorts during the Christmas season. And yay for a visit to Seaworld.

A coworker just went to Nashville for NY's and they have the same ICE exhibit there. She loved it. I think I want to see it next Christmas since Denny and I will be there in December. :thumbsup2 It really looks cool.

Thanks again for the fun update you Florida resident!

Popping in to say hi! I'm glad you are still updating! Love the pretty Mother/Daughter Christmas picture!

Just wanted to drop by and say how much we all enjoyed meeting you and your Mom and Dad. It was great to see all three of you. I hope your year is going well.
Lee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter