FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER...I'm NOT GOING HOME!! UPDATE DEC.30 PG 74

PrincessCaitlin

DIS Veteran

Yes that really happened!!!!! I am still kind of in shock but I was accepted for the Disney College Program Fall Advantage! I will be working attractions and I just feel like this can't be real life!

Now most of you already know this news but for those of you who are new to my reports this is me

Not the most recent picture but I thought it showed off my "Disney Side" pretty well!

I am Caitlin! I am 23 and working on my Masters degree in Communications. I am a huge Disney fan and have been about 17 times with one trip to Disneyland! My favorite part of the parks are:
The Gluten Free Food
The drinks
Haunted Mansion
That feeling when you walk down Main Street for the first time of your trip
The Great Movie Ride
Spending time with my parents

I wanted some place I could share my experience with everyone and have a place to share all of the photos I will be taking! I am a huge photography buff and have really started to get the hang of the fancy camera we have and my iPhone.

I got the title of this trip report from Frozen and the family trip we have planned. We already had a trip planned May 14-20 and once I was accepted in to the DCP we saw that I could check in on May 19. So my parents added on an extra day to help me move in and since I get to stay that's how I got the name!

This is sort of a pre trip since it's two months till I begin but I plan on going through the application and interview process with you all and then diving in to our trip plans!

I really hope you stick around and if you want to read more about my family and our adventures we have two current TRs!

The Hot Fudge Terrorists and the Curse of the Drunken Punkin

How Much Was It?!!? The Tale of Our Best Trip Ever!

Thank you all I look forward to sharing my adventures with you!

Also if you will be in Disney during my time there let me know so we can meet up!

Yay! I am so excited for you, Caitlin! It's going to be a wonderful journey and experience.

I love that you are taking us all along on your amazing adventure! I hope you have the time of your life :goodvibes

Obviously I'm in!!

Excited to read all about it and of course meet you!!! Hopefully I'll be down there with you soon!!

Congrats on getting accepted into the DCP! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Jill in CO

Congrats on your acceptance Caitlin!!! I love that you get to share the magic during your DCP!!! Good luck with the move and can't wait to hear about your experience.
Thanks for sharing!!

I will just miss you on my May trip! Will you still be there in October? Looking forward to reading about your adventures and seeing your wonderful pictures!

Joining! Congratulations on being accepted - very exciting! Interested to hear about the whole process and your journey.

And as someone who has been scouring the internets for an Elsa doll for my DD I appreciate the thread title :thumbsup2

Yay! I am so excited for you, Caitlin! It's going to be a wonderful journey and experience.

Thank you! I am really excited!

I love that you are taking us all along on your amazing adventure! I hope you have the time of your life :goodvibes

Thank you Mom! I hope I do too!

I was hoping you would join!

So excited for you! I am glad that we can share in this experience!!!

Thank you! I can't wait to hopefully see you again!

Following along! :)

Welcome!

Obviously I'm in!!

Excited to read all about it and of course meet you!!! Hopefully I'll be down there with you soon!!

I feel like I already know you it will be so great to finally meet!

I hope you are too!

Yes I'm with you in spirit !

Thank you for following along!

Congrats on getting accepted into the DCP! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Jill in CO

I can't wait to share my adventures with you all!

Congrats on your acceptance Caitlin!!! I love that you get to share the magic during your DCP!!! Good luck with the move and can't wait to hear about your experience.
Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you!

I am so excited to share the magic!

Thank you the move will probably be the hardest part of the DCP!

Can't wait to hear were you'll be working.

Me neither!

Count me in. I am sure this will be amazing!!!

Thank you for following along!

So excited for you Caitlin, can't wait to read updates :)

Thank you!

Congratulations! Looking forward to reading all about your adventures!:goodvibes

Can't wait to share them with you!

I will just miss you on my May trip! Will you still be there in October? Looking forward to reading about your adventures and seeing your wonderful pictures!

Yep! I will be there through December!

Can't wait to share them!

Joining! Congratulations on being accepted - very exciting! Interested to hear about the whole process and your journey.

And as someone who has been scouring the internets for an Elsa doll for my DD I appreciate the thread title :thumbsup2

I am excited to share it with you!

I hope you find one!

First of all congrats!!!!!! I followed along your facebook updates about the whole process so I can tell from both those and this report how exciting this is for you!!!! As I mentioned before on Facebook i'm also about to do the program but i'm just doing fall due to graduation and other family stuff happening this summer so I am very excited to read along with this report to help me get excited for the program as well as prepare me more for what to expect :). I've read enough to get a good idea of what i'm getting myself into but it will be nice to hear from someone who will be there when I am :)

First of all congrats!!!!!! I followed along your facebook updates about the whole process so I can tell from both those and this report how exciting this is for you!!!! As I mentioned before on Facebook i'm also about to do the program but i'm just doing fall due to graduation and other family stuff happening this summer so I am very excited to read along with this report to help me get excited for the program as well as prepare me more for what to expect :). I've read enough to get a good idea of what i'm getting myself into but it will be nice to hear from someone who will be there when I am :)

Thank you!

I still can't believe this is happening!

Congrats on graduating!!!

It's so interesting to see what people perspectives are on the program. I feel like each person highlights things but there were a lot of questions left unaswered for me so I hope to be of help to everyone either going through it or thinking about it!

I can't wait to hang out with you when you get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter