? for Robinrs regarding discount timeshare

Jane E.

DIS Veteran
site. Robin last year your linked a site that listed discounted timeshares. Unfortunately, I just bookmarked the site & didn't write it down. Since then my computer crashed & I haven't been able to use the search on Disboards. Do you still have that site? As I remember it had excellent prices for several timeshares. Since we'll be vacationing in Sept. I'm hoping to get a good deal.

Hi, Jane:

I'm not sure which one you're referring to. I have a list at my job. Could you tell me what resort they were promoting? That way I can narrow the search and get back to you in the morning. Thanks!

Thank you, Robin! That was fast. If I remember correctly they were resorts that people weren't using their "week" and wanted to rent out. I think I remember seeing Orange Lake County Club (I think for about $800 for a week) & perhaps Summerbay. It wasn't a timeshare deal where you had to sit thru a presentation. Just an outright rental. If you can't find it - don't worry about it - I don't want you to waste your time if your not sure. We're not going until Sept and I'm checking out all kinds of sites including Fla Leisure Homes - I read your review of that when you came back, also VRBO, Premier Homes & suite hotels. (I've got teens & they drive us nutz in a hotel room; otherwise I'd Priceline it!) Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter