CLOSED: For Rent: 789 points @ 16/ppt Fast (same day) white glove service. Ask me for what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for studio in Poly, Boardwalk or Copper Creek 6/10 through 6/23 for 4 people
FYI, I will look but you need to get to 10 post so you can PM to talk. You should work on that because cannot communicate with you to do the reservation as you are not allowed to post what is needed in public forum.

Hi. Looking for a 2BR June 9-16 (dates are flexible any in June) prefer BCV if at all possible any time. Then anything else except OKW or SSR. Thanks.
Nothing except OKW or SSR would not require some wait list. Also going past the 5/31 date I noted means I have point restrictions and might not be able to fill the need you have anyway.

Please let me know what I can research for you. I have a lot of points for use so should be able to accommodate almost anything you need. I have had several rentals over the years and have had good feedback (if you need me to try to connect with someone for a reference let me know and I will see what I can do).
Anything 2 bed March 1-7?

Please let me know what I can research for you. I have a lot of points for use so should be able to accommodate almost anything you need. I have had several rentals over the years and have had good feedback (if you need me to try to connect with someone for a reference let me know and I will see what I can do).
Any property 2 bedroom March 1-7th

Hi, I’m looking to rent points for a Studio, in any resort May 9-10, 2020, two adults and a four year old. Thanks in advance.
Kristen

I am looking at doing something at Aulani at the end of March. let me know how we can connect to discuss further.
You need to get to 10 post and we can PM. We are not allowed to exchange e-mail or phone on the boards or provide info that I would need for reservation. Please look at the sticky posts to see how to get to 10.

Hi, I know this is last minute and the odds are probably not in my favor but...

I'm looking for 1 night
Feb 13, 2020 Check in
Preferences In Order:
OKW
SSR
BWV
or anything after that.....

Thanks!

Hello! I am looking for a 2 bedroom Savannah view Villa at Animal Kingdom from 2/28 - 3/2, with 3 adults and 1 child.

Hello! I am looking for a 2 bedroom Savannah view Villa at Animal Kingdom from 2/28 - 3/2, with 3 adults and 1 child.
Some places with 2 night but rest wait listed. PM me if you want to discuss. Would need names and we can talk about what I can do for waitlist if you want to try that.

Updated title as I am getting a lot of questions. I have 189 points I need to rent for travel prior to 5/31/20. I am willing to discuss renting up to 589 points in total and how many I can use depend on what your travel dates are. Please contact me with your needs and be certain if you are new to the boards that you check out the sticky post about getting to 10 posts to use PM as that is needed for discussions on rentals. Lots of new board members lately and the delays of getting to 10 posts are causing issues with timely communication.

If you want to reserve please PM with:
Desired resort name
Check in/check out dates
Requested room size and view
Number of people in your party (Adults/children w/ages)

Payment due no later than a week after reservation confirmation.

We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa 9/27 - 10/5.

4 adults 1 infant.

Looks like PM is blocked until tonight. I just did the 10 post thing last night.

We are looking for a 2 bedroom villa 9/27 - 10/5.

4 adults 1 infant.

Looks like PM is blocked until tonight. I just did the 10 post thing last night.
Lots of availability at this point, but I could only help right now if you wanted to book Wilderness Lodge (VWL) as this is a bit early for the 7 month window. We'd need to check in a little over a month, but right now Boardwalk is the only one without availability. It is 312 points for the time you need at VWL and it places you on the same lagoon system at Magic Kingdom which you can get you by boat or bus. If interested PM me tonight and I can text or call (can exchange numbers via PM) if that would help or you can give me your details as requested if you want to book.

Lots of availability at this point, but I could only help right now if you wanted to book Wilderness Lodge (VWL) as this is a bit early for the 7 month window. We'd need to check in a little over a month, but right now Boardwalk is the only one without availability. It is 312 points for the time you need at VWL and it places you on the same lagoon system at Magic Kingdom which you can get you by boat or bus. If interested PM me tonight and I can text or call (can exchange numbers via PM) if that would help or you can give me your details as requested if you want to book.

We are ok with VWL. I will PM you as soon as that feature opens up.

Good morning...

My dates are later than 5/31, but interested in renting 2-3 BR week of Thanksgiving. We love WL!

6 Adults/ 1 Child 6

Also, looking @ dates 3/8-11 and 4/22-25. Not picky on resort here.

1 Adult/ 1 child; Age 6

Thank U:)!

Hi...looking for a 2 bdrm anywhere 7/17/20-7/23/20

Thank you,
Cherie

Good morning...

My dates are later than 5/31, but interested in renting 2-3 BR week of Thanksgiving. We love WL!

6 Adults/ 1 Child 6

Also, looking @ dates 3/8-11 and 4/22-25. Not picky on resort here.

1 Adult/ 1 child; Age 6

Thank U:)!
Thanksgiving week is not open and would need waitlist for either of those.

3/8-11 Only free and clear are 2-3BR at SSR and 3BR ALK Savanna view, though assuming you were hoping for smaller rooms but none are open.
4/22/-25 - Several 1 BR (still no studios) open at AKL, OKW, VWL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter