CLOSED: For Rent: 789 points @ 16/ppt Fast (same day) white glove service. Ask me for what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am brand new to this forum...but looking to pay,book and reserve my family’s trip ASAP
I appreciate that but if you read the forum rules we are restricted from discussing details like e-mails, phones etc. on the forum so I have no way (nor will any other renter) to connect with you to discuss. I believe you need to make 50 post and then you can use private messaging. So go post on forums and head back when you can message me and then do that. You will see a Start Conversation button when you click on my avatar.

You can see more details here https://www.disboards.com/threads/h...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Last edited:
It's late I know but I will take anything in Orlando 2/14-2/20 studio, one bedroom...let me know please....

Hello, I'm new to this but looking for a Copper Creek studio from May 10-16. Is this available? Thank you!

Still have the full 389 left as no one has proceeded with the few items that did have openings.

Anyone needing rental, I still have plenty of points available. Please let me know what i can assist you with.

Thank you for checking! I would also be interested in Boulder Ridge, Beach Club, or AkL for those same days if available.
I had checked Boulder at the same time (usually do since they are same resort). There is a 4 day block now but still waitlist needed for your entire stay. AKL has only 2 or 1 night at this time.

Hi are these points still available? Interested in 3 bedroom grand villa okw May 9- May 14 thanks

Hi. Was possibly looking to add 1 day to our existing reservation. Would need a 2 bedroom, not a lockoff, at CCV for Wednesday April 29. I believe there is availability. How do you handle payments and when is it due? Thanks.

Hi. Was possibly looking to add 1 day to our existing reservation. Would need a 2 bedroom, not a lockoff, at CCV for Wednesday April 29. I believe there is availability. How do you handle payments and when is it due? Thanks.
Sending you PM

Looking for 2 bedroom stay week of May 23-30. I believe you indicate your points have to be used by May 31.

Hi. Looking for a 2BR June 9-16 (dates are flexible any in June) prefer BCV if at all possible any time. Then anything else except OKW or SSR. Thanks.

Looking for studio in Poly, Boardwalk or Copper Creek 6/10 through 6/23 for 4 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter