For Rent: 389 points (VWL) @ 16/ppt for travel prior to 5/31/2020 (no transfer)

caracarn

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Please let me know what I can research for you. I have a lot of points for use so should be able to accommodate almost anything you need. I have had several rentals over the years and have had good feedback (if you need me to try to connect with someone for a reference let me know and I will see what I can do).

brwneyes3456

Earning My Ears
Hi! Looking for 315 points - 2 bedroom villa at Wilderness Lodge (either CC or BR). 11/28-12/6. Please let me know if you have this available. Thank you!

• heygents

Earning My Ears
    Hello looking for a five person studio from 4/21 - 4/25. We aren't picky about which resort but just want one with the murphy bed sleeper.

Thanks

• Wes Binder

DonlandFan813
    If still available:
    Looking to rent 4 nights studio (V,S or SV) @ Animal Kingdom 5/28/2020-6/1/2020
    2 Adults, 2 Kids (14, 14)
    Thx!

caracarn

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hello looking for a five person studio from 4/21 - 4/25. We aren't picky about which resort but just want one with the murphy bed sleeper.

Thanks
    No full availability, can get 1 night at various places. I am not sure that I can tell which ones would have the murphy bed sleeper and I do not want you upset with your stay, so if something were to come available I'd simply be able to offer what resort is open.

• heygents

Earning My Ears
    No full availability, can get 1 night at various places. I am not sure that I can tell which ones would have the murphy bed sleeper and I do not want you upset with your stay, so if something were to come available I'd simply be able to offer what resort is open.
    Are any 1 bedrooms available for this same time period (4/21 to 4/25)?

caracarn

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    I am looking for a room for 2 adults 2 kids(5,6), hopefully around Feb 13-17. anytime in February would be ok except 24-28.
    Checked studios and 1 BRs for various 5 day blocks in Feb and nothing.

Heather, also be aware as I told another poster below, you need to be able to have a PM (private message) to talk with renters about things and finish up. You have to get to a minimum post count to do that. https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-conversation-system-pm-on-the-dvc-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Last edited:

caracarn

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    Hi I’m looking for an 2-3 bedroom for 4/13-4/17/20
    OKW, BLT, SSR have 2 BR. for 3 BR it exceeds my current points but would be willing to discuss borrowing from 2020 to fulfill your need. I can go up to 589 points for that which open up 3 BR at SSR, AKL. Let me know.

I tried to PM you but you appear brand new and have not achieved the post count required. We are not able to exchange e-mails or other info on the forum so until you can do PMs will be impossible to do much.

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS